View Full Version : Already one year has passed

imagine
15th September 2014, 13:50
Already one year has passed, since I came through the airport exit in Manila,

16th Sept, makes it one whole year,

Not one regret, I love it here in Bukidnon - my home! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
15th September 2014, 14:11
How,s your building project coming along?

imagine
15th September 2014, 14:16
hows your building project coming along

Almost done, final finishing odds and sods, painters arrived today. Had a little trouble with permission to dig up pathway up main road to link drainage. We were given verbal permission, so we dug, someone complained, to barangy captain and they made us fill it back in until we get the permit. Hope it's resolved this week.

tiger31
15th September 2014, 14:23
Almost done, final finishing odds and sods, painters arrived today. Had a little trouble with permission to dig up pathway up main road to link drainage. We were given verbal permission, so we dug, someone complained to the barangy captain and they made us fill it back in until we get the permit. Hope it's resolved this week.

Very good. Any more pictures of the building?

andy222
15th September 2014, 14:54
Good to hear Imagine. 1 year and no regrets. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
15th September 2014, 14:56
Very good. Any more pictures of the building?

Soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
15th September 2014, 16:44
Congratulations on completion of your first year Stewart! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
15th September 2014, 19:28
Thats gone by so quickly Stewart, glad to hear no regrets.

I cant wait to say LETS GO :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
15th September 2014, 20:07
Already one year has passed, since I came through the airport exit in Manila,

16th Sept, makes it one whole year,

Not one regret, I love it here in Bukidnon - my home! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wow that year has flown by so quick.
I think I can say we're all very glad you've found such happiness and no misgivings.

I've been following your footsteps and reviewing your early postings for guidance. So far so good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Here's wishing you both continued success, joy and contentment.

Maybe we'll have the chance to meet up very soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
15th September 2014, 21:59
Wow that year has flown by so quick.
I think I can say we're all very glad you've found such happiness and no misgivings.

I've been following your footsteps and reviewing your early postings for guidance. So far so good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Here's wishing you both continued success, joy and contentment.

Maybe we'll have the chance to meet up very soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Peter, looking forward to meeting up

Good to know my early posts are of good use :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
15th September 2014, 22:29
Nice one Stewart :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I bet you don't miss cold and windy Aberdeen!

imagine
15th September 2014, 22:32
Nice one Stewart :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I bet you don't miss cold and windy Aberdeen!

You bet I don't! :icon_lol:

Harry T
16th September 2014, 00:13
Hi Stewart just came across your story, my Girls folks live in Aloran, not a million miles away from you, she tells me your place is not far from Ozamiz. I need to pick your brains mate, your journey looks very similar to what mine could well be, my girl is at present an OFW in Taiwan, her contract doesnt end until November 2015, thats when our plans could kick into gear,.

By the way which way are you voting Yes or No. :doh

imagine
16th September 2014, 00:33
Hi Stewart just came across your story, my Girls folks live in Aloran, not a million miles away from you, she tells me your place is not far from Ozamiz. I need to pick your brains mate, your journey looks very similar to what mine could well be, my girl is at present an OFW in Taiwan, her contract doesn't end until November 2015, that's when our plans could kick into gear,.

By the way which way are you voting Yes or No. :doh

Check out more threads of mine for more info, there is plenty, from my preparation CNI etc to get married, obtaining 13a Residency. I'm sure it will be helpful,

Vote? :Erm: I will abstain from this one. :icon_lol:

Rosie1958
22nd September 2014, 20:23
Stewart, congratulations on achieving the first year of your dream ....... wishing you and your wife much happiness for the future!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

grahamw48
24th September 2014, 15:17
Good to hear that all is going well for you both Stewart. Take care mate, and always stay in touch. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
24th September 2014, 15:24
Stewart, congratulations on achieving the first year of your dream ....... wishing you and your wife much happiness for the future!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

Thank you :smile:

imagine
24th September 2014, 15:27
Good to hear that all is going well for you both Stewart. Take care mate, and always stay in touch. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Graham, best thing I ever did. :xxgrinning--00xx3: