PDA

View Full Version : Ayala experts contradict PNP findings in Glorietta 2 blast

Win2Win
4th November 2007, 17:20
Experts hired by Ayala Land Inc. (ALI), owner and operator of Glorietta 2 mall, contradicted the findings of American and Australian security investigators who said the October 19 explosion in Makati ...

More... (http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?rid=10997632&cat=0267775d6f1c3971)

andypaul
4th November 2007, 17:37
hmm intresting so are Ayala diverting attention or are the authorities desperate not to have a big terriost attack recorded in manila?

baboyako
4th November 2007, 21:00
with a septic tank full of ammonia, methane, maybe some spilled diesel, is a recipe for an explosion, even sunlight could trigger an explosion - no need for an electrical fault.

remember the bunsfield explosion? that was just fuel vapor in the open air - it wasn't the tanks that exploded.:xxviolent

andypaul
4th November 2007, 21:35
It seem most likely it is as reported, but something made me wonder why the goverment are so delighted its not a terriost attack and from the little news i see are not being seen to have a massive safety crackdown as is normal worldwide (IE be seen to be looking after the voters)
I know the tests and reports are not finished yet, but just have this nagging feeling something is not right.