Think we can say title race is over for you already :Jump::icon_lol:

Dedworth
13th September 2014, 20:09
A bit of a slack effort from a half strength Villa team :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
13th September 2014, 20:34
That's 2 out of 4 :biggrin:

Think we can say title race is over for you already :Jump::icon_lol:

And for your bunch too. Van Gaal only manages in an easy league or for the richest club. He'll get found out in the EPL. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
13th September 2014, 20:36
We are a side rebuilding - you came within a banana skin of winning it.

Dedworth
13th September 2014, 20:49
I bet Keano enjoyed it :biggrin:

KeithD
14th September 2014, 08:07
The only team not struggling is Chelsea. :Brick:

ManU today.... come on QPR... we love u 'Arry :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
14th September 2014, 09:36
Rio to score the winner. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Longweekend
14th September 2014, 09:43
Man U 1 - QPR 2... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
14th September 2014, 10:04
No chance! Here is the prediction - I have £2.00 of free bets on it, Man Utd 4-1 QPR. :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
14th September 2014, 10:32
I'm meeting up with a couple of friends later - whom I haven't seen for a while - and one of them is a Villa fan. Talk about bad timing! :mad:

les_taxi
14th September 2014, 10:41
I'm meeting up with a couple of friends later who I haven't seen for awhile and one of them is a Villa fan. Talk about bad timing! :mad:

:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
14th September 2014, 11:42
If ManU don't get a result today, the new boss will be calling Moyes for some ideas for excuses :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
14th September 2014, 12:45
Easy money to be made today on man utd winning. Currently 16/1 to win the league. That will be down to 8/1 by tonight.

Ako Si Jamie
14th September 2014, 13:33
Moyes is voting 'Yes' because nobody in England wants him.

les_taxi
14th September 2014, 16:37
Quality :biggrin:

les_taxi
14th September 2014, 16:50
No chance here is the prediction-I have £2.00 of free bets on it Man utd 4-1 Qpr.:biggrin:

3-0 already Ángel Di María looking brill

KeithD
14th September 2014, 17:16
It is only QPR :smile:

les_taxi
14th September 2014, 17:19
True but it's the performance that matters :biggrin:

Your lot have got more problems than us :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Longweekend
14th September 2014, 18:51
Unfortunately, QPR were pants......:NoNo:

KeithD
14th September 2014, 18:59
Unfortunately, QPR were pants......:NoNo:

They definitely look like relegation fodder at the moment, but I imagine 'arry will save them.

Dedworth
15th September 2014, 09:31
Neil Ashton and his minions in the Daily United Mail have just about filled all the sports pages with gushing praise including gems like this :-

In time, Blackett can be one of the best.

That’s the beauty of Van Gaal, because he has brought through some of the best talents in the game, Clarence Seedorf and Thomas Muller among them. Blackett is beginning to look the par

les_taxi
15th September 2014, 09:41
My take on United was that the team had been transformed. Ok it was only QPR, but the style of play and the new players looked good to watch. I think we should be judged better in 10 games' time when the team has settled and we have played some decent teams. Johnny Evans looks poor to me. I am excited about this season now.

les_taxi
20th September 2014, 19:26
I reiterate - Rogers out!

Slip
20th September 2014, 19:38
I enjoyed that, being a West Ham fan of course!

les_taxi
20th September 2014, 20:11
I bet I enjoyed it as much as you.

KeithD
21st September 2014, 08:43
Nothing wrong with Rodgers, he proved how good he is last year. However, some of the new players don't seem to have a clue what to do. At least I can sit back and enjoy watching Everton now Liverpool's season is over :icon_lol:

Not a good start to the season for City either if they don't win today...... and we have ManU as well....

les_taxi
21st September 2014, 09:00
Hopefully City to win,along with united:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
21st September 2014, 11:39
Don't rate Mignolet whatsoever and I've never been a fan of that clumsy oaf, Skrtel. Sakho doesn't exactly inspire me with confidence and Lovren? For the price we paid he looks a total waste of money, but it's still early days. And don't get me started on Glen Johnson even though he is injured. Should have been coverted to a midfielder like Bale was at Tottenham, years ago. No way is he a defender.

They should bring in someone like Alan Hansen to sort this mess out. :mad:

Slip
21st September 2014, 12:14
Don't rate Mignolet whatsoever and I've never been a fan of that clumsy oaf, Skrtel. Sakho doesn't exactly inspire me with confidence and Lovren? For the price we paid he looks a total waste of money, but it's still early days. And don't get me started on Glen Johnson even though he is injured. Should have been coverted to a midfielder like Bale was at Tottenham, years ago. No way is he a defender.

They should bring in someone like Alan Hansen to sort this mess out. :mad:

Did you feel this way last season?

tiger31
21st September 2014, 12:28
Amazing what a season can do poor ol' Brendan - looks like Suarez and Liverpool were a one-man team lol

les_taxi
21st September 2014, 12:47
You need Paul Daniels :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
21st September 2014, 14:59
I re- iterate

Rodgers out!

":yeahthat: Suarez understood ...

... :biggrin: ... rodger(s) and out!"

joebloggs
21st September 2014, 15:26

United need him too :laugher:

Dedworth must be :laugher::laugher::laugher:

5 - 3 :icon_lol:

tiger31
21st September 2014, 15:37
Bloody hell, wasn,t expecting that scoreline lol. Turf accountants will have made a bomb!

KeithD
21st September 2014, 18:48
Did you feel this way last season?

Johnson has always been crap. Skrtel has 50/50 games every season. He's either great, or utter crap. I've never rated Mignolet, hence so many goals let in last season.:doh

Amazing what a season can do poor ol' Brendan - looks like Suarez and Liverpool were a one-man team lol

We won more game without Saurez than with. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oops eh Les? :76: :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
21st September 2014, 19:18
Did you feel this way last season?Well I've never rated Skrtel and Mignolet for a start, and also Johnson as a right-back, although he can be effective in an attacking sense when he's on form. Sakho was OK before but he's making silly mistakes this season.

Someone like Hansen needs to be brought in as defensive coach as our attacking play from last season clearly was covering over the cracks at the back.

les_taxi
28th September 2014, 09:25
Only a matter of time before he is gone :icon_lol:

KeithD
28th September 2014, 10:00
:Erm: ManU aren't much better, nor are Spurs and Arsenal.

Ako Si Jamie
28th September 2014, 10:28
Only a matter of time before he is gone:icon_lol:Van Butthead will be long gone before that happens, Les.

les_taxi
28th September 2014, 13:56
No, you are going backwards under Rogers now - he needs to go soon! :icon_lol:

From the team that nearly won the title - to being out of title race in 6 games :biggrin:

KeithD
28th September 2014, 14:14
No, you are going backwards under Rogers now - he needs to go soon! :icon_lol:

From the team that nearly won the title - to being out of title race in 6 games :biggrin:

So on your theory, Van has to go as well. Multiple title winners, now breaking all the wrong records :icon_lol: You'd think ManU were about 20 pts clear of Liverpool the way Les is talking - not 1 :doh

les_taxi
28th September 2014, 15:14
No of course not, we finished 7 th last season playing rubbish football, we will be in top 5 and things will get better and better for us :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rogers out I say :icon_lol:

Easy to wind people up today as I said it for devilment :biggrin:

KeithD
28th September 2014, 19:09
ManU v Liverpool in the Europa 2016 Final :biggrin:

les_taxi
28th September 2014, 19:19
ManU v Liverpool in the Europa 2016 Final :biggrin:

I will take that at this time :icon_lol:

les_taxi
25th October 2014, 20:52
Getting worse :biggrin:

Mario Balotelli suffered another frustrating day as his Liverpool team were held at home by Hull City.

Another waste of space and an idiot to boot - we all told you Liverpool fans this :biggrin:

Not even got a premiership goal yet :yikes:

Dedworth
25th October 2014, 21:12
Your thread from 2 months ago Les :appl:

Liverpool sign another clown

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/53528-Liverpool-sign-another-clown?highlight=balotelli

Ako Si Jamie
25th October 2014, 22:36
Time for another picture of a cheesecake!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS74NVx2Fo5sbKUsqvxRpMuUfEjj_S7alc3IW5Eu5mvPz7_U5HS

KeithD
26th October 2014, 09:11
:Erm: Balotelli isn't the problem, it is the midfield. They never get the ball to the frontman, as they did with Sturridge and Suarez last season. Our players do not pass quick enough, and give the ball away constantly in the middle of the park. Rooney has spent a few games doing sod all this season, but that wasn't his fault, again the ManU midfield could not get the ball to him.

les_taxi
26th October 2014, 10:14
Well Keith and many others will have a field day this afternoon when we capitulate to Chelsea :yikes:

I'm hoping my Sky subscription ends today :icon_lol:

les_taxi
26th October 2014, 10:20
Balotelli isn't the problem
He is a problem tho, he is not as good as a couple of seasons ago. Just watch him on the field - he only plays for himself and even that is not working.

You sign him and it's like you have a circus clown - does you no good in the long run as he is overrated.

Ok big deal about the shirt-swapping at half time but fans hate that sort of thing.

Now our midfield - and specifically Di-Maria - is getting dozens of off crosses in every game. We can score for fun but we can't defend.

That's it really, we have been mugged again. Phil Jones is slower than Steve Bruce was (and not half the talent) Luke Shaw :cwm23: he has only played a little but looks crap.

Rest of defence has been injured half the time.

KeithD
26th October 2014, 10:44
If anyone watched the match yesterday Balotelli had a great game, probably his best one so far. He was all over the field helping the team, something he was known for not doing when we bought him.

Lovren and Lambert have so far been utter crap, they are a waste of money. Skirtel is out of form, and Sterling is taking one touch too many in every match, as though he thinks about shooting, and then talks himself out of it. He was doing the same thing for England. :doh

les_taxi
26th October 2014, 11:05
To be fair we have the same sorts of problems United v Liverpool would be a close call at the moment :doh

Ako Si Jamie
26th October 2014, 12:39
Nice avatar, Les! Is that Tony Blair? :icon_lol:

les_taxi
26th October 2014, 13:42
No it's me after arguing with Joe and Andy :icon_lol:

les_taxi
26th October 2014, 15:20
Ok I have done my Crazy bet i have Chelsea to win 5-3 at 400/1 and a 3-3 draw at 50/1

I'm not Dedworth the Octopus with my football forecasts, I'm more like Les the damp bloody squid these days :icon_lol:

bigmarco
26th October 2014, 15:33
I've stuck with Ded in case he's on a roll. Chelsea to win and Hazard to score 9/2 and backed Chelsea to win at 6/4.

les_taxi
26th October 2014, 18:57
Get in :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
26th October 2014, 19:03
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/lestaxi1/Capture-26.jpg (http://s138.photobucket.com/user/lestaxi1/media/Capture-26.jpg.html)

KeithD
26th October 2014, 20:38
Get in :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sad isn't it Les, we're both celebrating a draw as a win this weekend? :laugher:

Dedworth
26th October 2014, 21:13
:mad: 2 points lost - was it a home draw the Mancs were celebrating or did I miss them winning a cup :biggrin:

les_taxi
26th October 2014, 22:18
Yes, but any team would celebrate scoring in the last few seconds, and for us Keith, things can only get better :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
2nd November 2014, 10:40
There are still 11 names in that envelope letting Rodgers down :biggrin:

les_taxi
2nd November 2014, 12:09
Aww, you beat me to it! I heard some Liverpool fans talking sense for once, wanting to know how a club that finished second is now in transgression :icon_lol:

I will give the stick back gleefully, since I got so much last year.
Rogers has done a Moyes.

He has turned an exciting team into a bunch of no-hopers like United were last season.

Even Stevie Mee wants out as he knows he ain't got it anymore.

Like I said, when they got the shirt-swapping clown - he is not a team player and he looks total crap this season.

Bad, but even Fellaini looks better :icon_lol:

Dedworth
2nd November 2014, 14:03
What happened with wonder kid Raheem yesterday ? Stayed up beyond his bedtime on Friday night or something ?

les_taxi
2nd November 2014, 14:04
He played Fifa 15 all night and was knackered :icon_lol:

Dedworth
2nd November 2014, 14:20
He played Fifa 15 all night and was knackered :icon_lol:

:laugher:

bigmarco
2nd November 2014, 14:26
Still loving Sothampton. Mugged the scousers for £50 million and 8 points clear of them in the league :biggrin:

les_taxi
2nd November 2014, 14:34
Got to say, well done Southampton - quality side! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
2nd November 2014, 15:03
Did Brendan ever say whose name was in that envelope the other year, Shelvey, Suarez ?

KeithD
2nd November 2014, 19:05
WELL DONE MAN CITY :biggrin: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Man U's worst season start for more than 20 years.... Van Gaal continues to break records set by Moyes :icon_lol:

les_taxi
2nd November 2014, 19:12
Rogers will be gone by the end of the season :biggrin:

KeithD
2nd November 2014, 21:53
Rogers will be gone by the end of the season :biggrin:

He's doing better than Van Gawp :crazy: .... who is doing worse than Moyes :icon_lol:

les_taxi
8th November 2014, 15:39
Rogers out before end of season :icon_lol:

KeithD
9th November 2014, 10:49
Rogers out before end of season :icon_lol:

Short memory. Man U didn't get 3 pts from Chelsea either. :doh You're only 2 pts ahead!

I know the refs had instructions at the beginning of the season about penalties, but they have gone to far, in the last couple of weeks ManU, Chelsea, Liverpool, Southampton, and a few others should have had penalties that were 100%, but not given. :NoNo: It has had an effect on a lot of points, and the table would now be different. So at the moment, a number of results are being controlled by the refs, not the footballers. :doh:doh

les_taxi
9th November 2014, 12:31
I know the refs had instructions at the beginning of the season about penalties, but they have gone to far, in the last couple of weeks ManU, Chelsea, Liverpool, Southampton, and a few others should have had penalties that were 100%, but not given. It has had an effect on a lot of points, and the table would now be different. So at the moment, a number of results are being controlled by the refs, not the footballers.

I will agree on that bit only :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
10th November 2014, 11:27
Is Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers suffering from delusion?

Brendan Rodgers endured his most difficult week since taking over the Anfield hotseat as Liverpool lost three games in the space of seven days.

Not surprisingly some of his decisions have been called into question.

The Reds boss was asked whether he would change anything if he was given the chance to replay this week again, the answer was an unequivocal ‘no’.

Plenty would argue that there is a slight delusion about how the former Chelsea coach is going about his business at present.

A manager is paid to make big decisions regarding his team and he stands or falls by them and Rodgers is no different from any other.

The Northern Irishman has transformed Liverpool in a short space of time to title challengers and qualification to the Champions League, but he is in danger of undoing his tremendous work with his team’s current situation that doesn’t have many signs of improving – apart from the return of Daniel Sturridge.

Regarding the last week Rodgers was wrong to play a second string team against Real Madrid where his team could have ended up with an embarrassing defeat. But the performance from some of his players in the Spanish capital warranted another chance in the team and Rodgers only kept Emre Can in the team from the fringe players selected against Real Madrid for the Chelsea fixture.

Kolo Toure’s exclusion was the biggest shock after the veteran defender played his best game in a red shirt midweek and he looked like the type of player that Rodgers has been crying out for to martial his shaky defence.

But Rodgers decided to bring back Dejan Lovren who had another woeful game at the back in the defeat to Chelsea.

Even Rodgers substitutions were strange when chasing the game against Chelsea as he withdrew Can and Coutinho who were two of the most creative players in Liverpool’s team, and another creative player Adam Lallana was left on the bench despite Liverpool’s desperation for a goal.

The international break has come at a good time for Rodgers but with his team’s current form his decisions will be scrutinised even more.

https://metro.co.uk/2014/11/10/is-liverpool-manager-brendan-rodgers-suffering-from-delusion-4941215/

KeithD
11th November 2014, 09:47
Man City, Arsenal, Spurs and ManU also need to lose there managers based on some of the above comments. All those teams are currently underperforming.

ManU are STILL on their worst start to the season in 28 years :icon_lol:

I see Moyes now has a decent job. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Must be the fact that based on last years ManU form, he's a better manager than Gaal. :biggrin:

les_taxi
11th November 2014, 10:14
ManU are STILL on their worst start to the season in 28 years

Bet we finish better than last season - probably above you lot :icon_lol:
Liverpools worst start to a European campaign in 50 years :biggrin:

KeithD
12th November 2014, 09:47
Johnson dropped by England..... he should be dropped off the Great Orme :biggrin:

les_taxi
9th December 2014, 22:44
After all I endured last season this one is more than making up for it. Looking forward to sending Rogers on his way next weekend.

Dedworth
9th December 2014, 23:35
I'm watching it at the moment on ITV 1 + 1 and the Cheating Scousers are still in the Champions League :biggrin:

les_taxi
10th December 2014, 00:22
Sorry Dedworth for spoiling your fun :icon_lol: It took Liverpool 5 years to get back in and 540 mins to get knocked out again :laugher:

I reckon we will do 'em at weekend and Rogers will be on his way :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Then let's hope we hear the demented 'Bring back King Kenny' cheers.

Dedworth
10th December 2014, 01:35
Bottler Brendan is contemplating his future now getting a few jars down his neck at the Jolly Giro with Stevie Mee's old man :Hellooo:

Dedworth
10th December 2014, 16:25
Another one of those great European nights at Anfield - the crowd sounded more Swiss than Norwegian :icon_lol:

London_Manila
11th December 2014, 01:37
Luis Suarez if ever you wanted proof that one man does make a team :wink:

Dedworth
11th December 2014, 02:15
I can't see the Reading Reject lasting much longer before the Yanks give him his P45, there's no point in him getting out the 3 envelopes :laugher: the blarney won't help him anymore

les_taxi
15th December 2014, 08:52
He won't last much longer. Liverpool's worst start to a season in 40 years. :biggrin: They are actually worse than we were with Moyes!

It's going to be a top 3 finish for United methinks :xxgrinning--00xx3: