PDA

View Full Version : Praised for punching a pimp

Ako Si Jamie
13th September 2014, 10:57
Edgbaston in Birmingham maybe one of the city's most affluent suburbs but it has been plagued with the problem of prostitution for many a year, although over the last decade its image has been 'cleaned up' to an extent.

A friend of mine was walking her dog in the area one evening this week when she encountered a pimp. Hailing from north of the border :Kilt: she's not the type of girl who keeps her thoughts to herself. Words were exchanged then the pimp retracted his arm as if he was going to hit her. Whether or not he would have, we'll never know as she hit him first.

He didn't retaliate but cursed her and branded her a 'psycho' saying she had broken his jaw. Not sure if this was true or not.

Anyway, she got home and decided to inform the Police because she was worried she might be in trouble over it. What did the Policewoman say to my friend?

"You did the right thing!" :icon_lol:

Harry T
13th September 2014, 11:06
I guess it depends what area of Edgbaston you live, certainly Gillott Road and surrounding area is not affluent, years ago it probably was, but the old Victorian Houses (mostly now flats) lost there grandeur a long time ago. Having said that, the other side of the Hagley Road remains somewhat more affluent.

Ako Si Jamie
13th September 2014, 11:21
I guess it depends what area of Edgbaston you live, certainly Gillott Road and surrounding area is not affluent, years ago it probably was, but the old Victorian Houses (mostly now flats) lost there grandeur a long time ago, having said that, the other side of the Hagley Road remains somewhat more affluent.

Agree about Gillott Road, although there plenty of nice properties in the surrounding area such as Vernon Road, Claremont Road and the reservoir side of Selwyn Road.

Dedworth
13th September 2014, 17:50
Ethnicity of the pimp Jamie ?

Arthur Little
13th September 2014, 18:33
Edgbaston in Birmingham maybe one of the city's most affluent suburbs but it has been plagued with the problem of prostitution for many a year, although over the last decade its image has been 'cleaned up' to an extent.

A friend of mine was walking her dog in the area one evening this week when she encountered a pimp. Hailing from north of the border :Kilt: she's not the type of girl who keeps her thoughts to herself. Words were exchanged then the pimp retracted his arm as if he was going to hit her. Whether or not he would have, we'll never know as she hit him first.

He didn't retaliate but cursed her and branded her a 'psycho' saying she had broken his jaw. Not sure if this was true or not.

Anyway, she got home and decided to inform the Police because she was worried she might be in trouble over it. What did the Policewoman say to my friend?

"You did the right thing!" :icon_lol:

I guess it depends what area of Edgbaston you live, certainly Gillott Road and surrounding area is not affluent, years ago it probably was, but the old Victorian Houses (mostly now flats) lost there grandeur a long time ago. Having said that, the other side of the Hagley Road remains somewhat more affluent.

Whilst on the subject of prostitutes (hags) & pimps, ... :anerikke: ... we shan't "haggle" over the (dis)respective pros & cons of Hagley and Gillott Roads :nono-1-1:

Suffice for me to say, "Good on your Scottish friend for dealing most approppriately :xxsport-smiley-002: with that piece of lowlife, Jamie!" :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
13th September 2014, 19:55
Ethnicity of the pimp Jamie ?Not sure Ded! I think he was wearing a Chelsea top though! :icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
13th September 2014, 19:56
Whilst on the subject of prostitutes (hags) & pimps, ... :anerikke: ... we shan't "haggle" over the (dis)respective pros & cons of Hagley and Gillott Roads :nono-1-1:

Suffice for me to say, "Good on your Scottish friend for dealing most approppriately :xxsport-smiley-002: with that piece of lowlife, Jamie!" :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: