PDA

View Full Version : Grease again!

les_taxi
1st September 2014, 21:14
This is quite good after all those years.
GpMHxgQIT_A

raynaputi
1st September 2014, 21:43
Grease, one of my favorite movies! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm a sucker for musical and dance films! Grease, The Sound of Music, Footloose, Les Miserables, Step Up..just to name a few. :biggrin:

marksroomspain
1st September 2014, 22:22
Grease, one of my favorite movies! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm a sucker for musical and dance films! Grease, The Sound of Music, Footloose, Les Miserables, Step Up..just to name a few. :biggrin:

Well for a guy Rayna some would call me a wuss...:icon_lol: but the film Mama Mia (I must confess watched it 26 times) makes me feel so alive.

ABBA legends say no more...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
1st September 2014, 22:26
Well for a guy Rayna some would call me a wuss...:icon_lol: but the film Mama Mia (I must confess watched it 26 times) makes me feel so alive.

ABBA legends say no more...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oh I forgot about that! I love that movie too! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I grew up listening to ABBA music because my parents love them. :biggrin:

Too bad, Keith hates musicals! :thumbsdown: I watched the movie Frozen (downloaded it online) with him and he can't stop complaining! Hahahaha :icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
1st September 2014, 22:31

ABBA legends say no more...:xxgrinning--00xx3:I dated a Polish bird about six years ago and on one evening I had to endure this dross :yawn:. I don't think I saw her again. :icon_lol:

Slip
3rd September 2014, 18:49
Grease is one of those films you can watch time and time again and not get fed up of it :biggrin:

Bit like The Shawshank Redemption in my list of films I have seen more than 10 times

Ako Si Jamie
3rd September 2014, 19:28
I don't think I've watched a movie more than 3-4 times. Shawshank Redemption is one and the one below is another I've seen several times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUVnfaA-kpI

cheekee
3rd September 2014, 23:49
Love Shawshank Redemption.

les_taxi
4th September 2014, 07:30
Love Shawshank Redemption.

Voted best film of all time quite a few times, fantastic movie - my second is Goodfellas :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Slip
4th September 2014, 09:46
I don't think I've watched a movie more than 3-4 times. Shawshank Redemption is one and the one below is another I've seen several times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUVnfaA-kpI

Another I have watched more than 10 times...

Same goes for Back to the future films.

Infact I can't think of a film that has been out in the last 5 years I have seen more than twice. Last films I have seen a few times are the American pie films.

Arthur Little
5th September 2014, 01:26
Voted best film of all time quite a few times, fantastic movie - my second is *Goodfellas :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:cwm24: ... What's *that about ... a pizza?? :cwm25:

grahamw48
5th September 2014, 22:15
Noooo !

They ruined my teenage crush....Olivia. :cwm3:

Arthur Little
5th September 2014, 23:43
I dated a Polish bird about six years ago and on one evening ...

:Hellooo: OOO~hhh :76: ... tell me more :76: tell me more, Ja~mie! Was it 'Saturday night fever'?

Iani
6th September 2014, 09:34
Weird movie Grease when you think about it. A bunch of adults in what look like their 30's, playing 17 and 18 year olds still at school, in a story about a modest girl, who wants to study, not get into trouble but who becomes a scratter due to peer pressure to all be the same.

And I am the only person in the country who doesn't know how to download movies :anerikke: