PDA

View Full Version : Superb result for Man Utd

Dedworth
30th August 2014, 14:57
Burnley 0-0 Manchester United: Angel Di Maria unable to solve Louis van Gaal's problems as Red Devils' winless run continues

Neither side able to find a breakthrough in the first half of Angel Di Maria's debut match for Man United
Di Maria replaced by Anderson after 70 minutes, shortly after receiving on-field treatment for cramp
Louis van Gaal still searching for his first Premier League win since taking over as United manager

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/30/1409401383371_wps_16_BURNLEY_ENGLAND_AUGUST_30.jpg
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2738443/Burnley-0-0-Manchester-United-Angel-Di-Maria-unable-solve-Louis-van-Gaal-s-problems-Red-Devils-winless-run-continues.html#ixzz3BspGsRuY

tiger31
30th August 2014, 15:19
Not good enough - can,t see them finishing in the top 4 again this season. If they can,t beat teams like Burnley, lol, poor ol' Les is gonna get it again for another season lol

les_taxi
30th August 2014, 15:37
No that's where you're wrong. I have no expectations but for slow steady improvement - that will happen. It's going to take a season to get just in a position to be challenging next season.

It's a useful away point - we bought another player and don't forget, half the new players are out injured.

That is going to be a decent squad when all up and running. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
30th August 2014, 17:19
No that's where you'rr wrong. I have no expectations but for slow steady improvement - that will happen. It's going to take a season to get just in a position to be challenging next season.

It's a useful away point - we bought another player and don't forget, half the new players are out injured.

That is going to be a decent squad when all up and running. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rooney on 250 k a week is just a joke, in my opinion he,s slowing down.

KeithD
30th August 2014, 17:29
It's going to be a long season for Les, but I suppose seeing Man City get beat helps :icon_lol:

les_taxi
30th August 2014, 17:58
Only just saw result-that's cheered me up:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
30th August 2014, 17:59
Rooney on 250 k a week is just a joke, in my opinion he,s slowing down.

Forgetting the money, I'm disagreeing on that one Tiger.

andy222
30th August 2014, 18:39
Rooney is a clown (world class? my :action-smiley-081:). And how can you say half the players are out injured? He is talking about getting rid of 9 of the first team squad :biggrin:.

les_taxi
30th August 2014, 19:47
I said new players Andy. Never said Rooney was World class, he means 9 players I think you will find he is talking about Anderson, Cleverly and the like.

Ako Si Jamie
30th August 2014, 20:07
Quote from a Burnley fan

"We should really be beating the teams around us" :icon_lol:

les_taxi
30th August 2014, 20:10
Quote from a Burnley fan

"We should really be beating the teams around us" :icon_lol:

We wont be around them by Xmas :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
30th August 2014, 20:28
Nice game between Everton & Chelsea today Dedworth. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I must admit, I can see Chelsea winning this season.:omg::biggrin:

les_taxi
30th August 2014, 20:33
Me too now, I thought City but Chelsea look Awesome :mad:

Dedworth
30th August 2014, 20:41
Pride of London :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I was out catching up with it on my phone - loved this from the BBC at half time :-

Chelsea supporters are still making a lot of noise, and seem to be enjoying dishing out some stick to their former striker Romelu Lukaku.

"They started with a rather predictable chant of 'Chelsea reject' but then followed that up with the more cutting 'Fernando Torres, he's better than you.' That's got to hurt."

mendoza82
30th August 2014, 21:58
I'm not a fan but first game I've watched so far that I was cheering and feel the intense as well, I was actually surprised of myself :omg::crazy:

joebloggs
30th August 2014, 22:31
I said new players Andy. Never said Rooney was World class, he means 9 players I think you will find he is talking about Anderson, Cleverly and the like.

Les, look at the number of trophies the current United squad have won, is there any other team where the players have won so many trophies :biggrin:

It's either loss of confidence or it just shows how great Fergie was :biggrin:

Like Arnie, they will be back

KeithD
31st August 2014, 07:48
We wont be around them by Xmas :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Burnley will be in the top half by then :icon_lol: