PDA

View Full Version : Vote For A Philippine Tourist Attraction

KeithD
26th August 2014, 16:20
http://filipinaroses.com/images/Philipinne_Vote.jpg
Pick one, and explain why you selected it: Lake Taal, Boracay, Banaue Rice Terraces, Mayon Volcano, Chocolate Hills or Manila

grahamw48
26th August 2014, 16:46
I vote for Manila, because I have been there.

I have also been to the Mayon Volcano, but we can only choose one. :smile:

sweet_mazza
26th August 2014, 19:16
Been to All of that places.
and I vote for Mayon Volcano. Drove around Bicol to see Mayon's every angle. It's beauty is mesmerizing! Perfect in every angle. :luv4::luv4::luv4:

Ako Si Jamie
26th August 2014, 19:29
I've been to all of them apart from Mayon Volcano & Banaue so I can't comment on these.

4th. Manila I don't mind Manila - but only for a few days

3rd. Chocolate Hills Worth seeing the once but in all honesty I preferred the tarsiers, Alona Beach and island hopping.

2nd. Taal Lake/Volcano Boracay just pips this into second place but this is well worth the trip. First time I've been on a horse and last, although riding one to the viewpoint to see the volcano is optional, but it is a long walk up a few steep inclines if you choose not to use a horse. Spectacular views across Cavite and Batangas can be witnessed and the trip across the lake is very pleasant.

1st Boracay I just love Puka Beach

What about The Hundred Islands?

raynaputi
26th August 2014, 20:31
For me, Manila.. I grew up there and no matter what a lot says how bad it is compared to the provinces, I would ALWAYS prefer to live and be there. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I love Manila. :heartshape1:

Jentobeharrison
26th August 2014, 20:46
Manila forever

Ako Si Jamie
26th August 2014, 20:53
For me, Manila.. I grew up there and no matter what a lot says how bad it is compared to the provinces, I would ALWAYS prefer to live and be there. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I love Manila. :heartshape1:Thought you were a Cavite girl, Rayna!

raynaputi
26th August 2014, 21:25
Thought you were a Cavite girl, Rayna!

Naaah...We only bought a couple of houses in Cavite. My mum is from Laguna and my dad is from Manila. But my siblings and I all grew up in Manila. My siblings still live in our house in Manila because they're working there.

stevewool
26th August 2014, 22:14
For me its the Mayon Volcano, i will be going back there to get some great pictures next time, just awe inspiring even if you cannot see it all

Terpe
26th August 2014, 23:01
A tough call between 3 of those listed, but for me Boracay has it. Simply because it caused me to smile everyday in every way.

Add Batanes and it's a different result.

Ako Si Jamie
26th August 2014, 23:22
Favourite.....

Island - Siquijor
Beach - Puka (Boracay) & Cabangaoan (Pangasinan)
City - Dumaguete
Province - Negros Oriental
Attraction - Cambugahay Falls (Siquijor)
Journey - Apo Island by banca

fred
27th August 2014, 04:32
Rice fields and 3 mtr lanes around mountains in Camarines sur.
The entire sea journey to Catanduanes on a Filipino junk.
pagsanjan falls.
Taal.
Dumaluan beach