PDA

View Full Version : A place to stay

stevewool
15th August 2014, 20:52
Any ideas where we can stay for a few days or even weeks and maybe a month too???

Planning on landing in the Phils around Dec 29. Has to be around Manila/Marikina for the first few days - then it's Bob's your uncle

jonjo
16th August 2014, 11:15
We stay at Tune Hotel Makati, 1550 night promo and in Cebu , Centre Suites 899 promo, its around the corner from Tune, but only 5 mins from Ayala. PM me if you want more details as I can't Pm you yet, I don't have enough posts. Goodluck , jonjo.

Terpe
16th August 2014, 11:56
....PM me if you want more details as I can't Pm you yet, I don't have enough posts. Goodluck , jonjo.

If you have more details why not post them here ?
That's the benefit of the forum.....shared information and help for all.

Michael Parnham
16th August 2014, 14:23
What does Promo mean?:Erm:

stevewool
16th August 2014, 15:28

You dont want to know Michael, dark and sinister :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

fred
16th August 2014, 16:17

Its short for promotion.
Its a bit like a U.K sale.

fred
16th August 2014, 16:21
Tune Hotel Makati..
http://tunehotels.com/my/en/our-hotels/makati-manila/

Dont forget that these places offer promo rates which include nothing but a bed and a bathroom.
They are like Ryanair.. If you want to watch TV, it's extra, if you want a towel, it's extra..and so on.

stevewool
16th August 2014, 16:54
Is your place ready to take guests around the January time Fred?

fred
16th August 2014, 17:42
Is your place ready to take guests around the January time Fred?

I would have thought so Steve..
Why? You wanna be my first customer?

Michael Parnham
16th August 2014, 18:26
Its short for promotion.
Its a bit like a U.K sale.

Thanks Fred, never knew that!

Michael Parnham
16th August 2014, 18:30
You dont want to know Michael, dark and sinister :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

I bet you didn't know either! :wink:

jonjo
16th August 2014, 23:38
Agoda and booking.com (same company) are the best place to book Tune hotel with, everything included if you book with them. Yes promo means promotion in PH sorry for that.

If your going to Cebu and want to satay at centre suites, phone them and ask for there 899 a night promo (promotional ) rate 1200 on there website and ask for that. sorry for being new to this site just trying to help..Jonjo:smile:

Michael Parnham
17th August 2014, 05:53
Agoda and booking.com (same company) are the best place to book Tune hotel with, everything included if you book with them. Yes promo means promotion in PH sorry for that.

If your going to Cebu and want to satay at centre suites, phone them and ask for there 899 a night promo (promotional ) rate 1200 on there website and ask for that. sorry for being new to this site just trying to help..Jonjo :smile:

Also, thanks Jonjo! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
17th August 2014, 07:05
I would have thought so Steve..
Why? You wanna be my first customer?

Well Bohol is on my to do list and I am hoping for a 2-week break there, so let me know what dates you have free and cost too

sars_notd_virus
20th August 2014, 17:06
Any ideas where we can stay for a few days or even weeks and maybe a month too???

Planning on landing in the Phils around Dec 29. Has to be around Manila/Marikina for the first few days - then it's Bob's your uncle

You can rent our family's condo unit for 30,000 pesos a month ... it's located at Global City Tagig :biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

jake
21st August 2014, 14:15
You can come and stay with us for a few days "free" of charge.

Tetley tea bags weigh next to nothing :wink:

stevewool
21st August 2014, 19:51
You can come and stay with us for a few days "free" of charge.

Tetley tea bags weigh next to nothing :wink:

You're on! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:,

Harry T
22nd August 2014, 13:34
Fred, are you opening a place in Bohol? If anyone is going to Puerto Princesa, I can recommend Angelina Mansion. Nice quiet and clean, not expensive either.

Word of advice: If you want to visit the underground river just outside Puerto you need to book in advance.

fred
23rd August 2014, 01:00
Fred, are you opening a place in Bohol?

Yes Harry.. Sea View, Guest House..

Steve.. About the cheapest I can do for Fil UK members is 1.500 Php a night..

Cheers,
Fred.

Ako Si Jamie
24th August 2014, 01:04

Shogun Suites in Pasay?

I liked it because of the bar and swimming pool on the roof and the magnificent view. Not too expensive either.

http://web.shogunsuites-pasay.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjw9-CfBRD8lt_w86zJiDUSJAADZA38Ym0-swd4iNv6lIs-UGM3W3XKsZqgEeuskwAdsFw7NxoCqjbw_wcB

gm47
29th August 2014, 09:49

If your going to Cebu and want to satay at centre suites, phone them and ask for there 899 a night promo (promotional ) rate 1200 on there website and ask for that. sorry for being new to this site just trying to help..Jonjo:smile:

Yes the Tune hotel Makati is a really great for the money. has everything you need and as you say book via Agoda and everything is included in the price. I also stayed in the Tune Cebu which is even better than the one in Makati :)