PDA

View Full Version : Seminars

eddiek
14th August 2014, 22:27
Hi guys,

As you may know, myself and my Levin are getting married in Jan 2015.

We plan to get married in a registry office in Solano, Nueva Viscaya, Luzon.

There are 2 seminars which Levin and/or myself will need to attend:

1. Attend child rearing & family planning (Ed & Levin to attend)

2. CFO (Levin only, to attend)

Can someone confirm that the child rearing & family planning course is in English, as otherwise, it may pose an issue for me!!

Thanks guys,
Ed

Slip
15th August 2014, 05:32
Hi guys,

As you may know, myself and my Levin are getting married in Jan 2015.

We plan to get married in a registry office in Solano, Nueva Viscaya, Luzon.

There are 2 seminars which Levin and/or myself will need to attend:

1. Attend child rearing & family planning (Ed & Levin to attend)

2. CFO (Levin only, to attend)

Can someone confirm that the child rearing & family planning course is in English, as otherwise, it may pose an issue for me!!

Thanks guys,
Ed

I was the only English guy in a group of around 20.

The instructor did her best to translate for me into English as most of the group spoke English anyway. But after a while she spoke mainly in their language.... But afterwards Harlene translated for me...
But to be perfectly honest it's nothing you won't already know and it is pretty worthless and a bit of a time waster.

The instructor even said to me and Harlene that it was pointless us being there as we were old enough to know about sex :icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
15th August 2014, 06:52
I was the only English guy in a group of around 20.

The instructor did her best to translate for me into English as most of the group spoke English anyway. But after a while she spoke mainly in their language.... But afterwards Harlene translated for me...
But to be perfectly honest it's nothing you won't already know and it is pretty worthless and a bit of a time waster.

The instructor even said to me and Harlene that it was pointless us being there as we were old enough to know about sex :icon_lol:

Reminds me of our Seminar, most of it was lots of joking and laughing and Maritess translated to me as it went along, it was ok really and certainly nothing to worry about!

Abigail
15th August 2014, 12:22
When I did the family planning seminar it was all in Ilongo (Bacolod city) but to be honest it was all just stuff we learned in sex ed at school here in the UK so I wouldn't worry about it. The only trouble I had was not falling asleep!

My husband never did the CFO and in fact I had never even heard of it until I came on this forum :cwm25: