PDA

View Full Version : Looking for room for rent for 1 week! Please! Watford or London

mrs.Gainsbury
5th August 2014, 19:48
I badly need a room to rent for a week. My wicked sis-in-law and her family based in America will come and spend holiday in my mother-in-law's house, which is where we are staying at the moment (me and my husband) and I don't wanna meet her coz she's a racist.. :cwm23: so if you have spare room please help me.. I'm a filipina (27).

Slip
5th August 2014, 20:51
I badly need a room to rent for a week. My wicked sis-in-law and her family based in America will come and spend holiday in my mother-in-laws house, which is where we are staying at the moment (me and my husband) and I dont wanna meet her coz she's a racist.. :cwm23: so if you have spare room please help me.. I'm a filipina (27).

Could you not book into a cheap hotel for a week. Or just take yourselves away for a week's holiday somewhere.

grahamw48
5th August 2014, 23:15
I thought you were located in the Philippines.. :Erm:

Arthur Little
6th August 2014, 12:33
I thought you were located in the Philippines.. :Erm:

.................................... :yeahthat:'s what her profile indicates.:confused: ...!

Michael Parnham
6th August 2014, 20:11
Don't waste money, just stay at home and ignore any racist comments, after all it's your home and anyway your husband should support you! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
6th August 2014, 21:35
I agree with Michael.

It's your sister in law that needs to get a damned room..Not you!!
Didn't your husband tell you that yet?

grahamw48
6th August 2014, 22:23
+1 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
7th August 2014, 08:54
I agree with Michael.

It's your sister in law that needs to get a damned room..Not you!!
Didn't your husband tell you that yet?

Totally agree

Arthur Little
7th August 2014, 12:08
:iagree: too ... it's the couple's home, after all ... :anerikke: ... so why should they be the ones to decant? :NoNo:

Trefor
7th August 2014, 12:14
Sounds like your husband needs to grow a pair of balls. Otherwise try a Premier Inn/Travelodge type place, they're quite pleasant for a short break.

Arthur Little
7th August 2014, 12:22
:iagree: too ... it's the couple's home, after all ... :anerikke: ... so why should they be the ones to decant? :NoNo:

I suggest the "wicked" sister in law & her brood hire themselves a caravan for a week ... and "pitch-up alongside Dedworth's 'Pikey' neighbours in Berkshire. :biggrin:

................... :yeahthat:'s sufficiently close to London ... and suitably
far enough away from the Gainsburys!

grahamw48
7th August 2014, 15:48
Mrs.Gainsbury has stated in her post that she and her husband are living in the house of her IN-LAWS.

None of my business, but a very unsatisfactory arrangement anyway, I would have thought.