PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

lilbasuk
10th July 2014, 20:58
Well, on the 26th of July I will be travelling to Phils to hopefully get married to the girl I love and to see her little girl whom I like to spoil rotten :Cuckoo: :icon_lol: . I'm in no position yet to even think about bringing them to the UK permanently. But i want to get married because I love her and we will take things a step at a time.

Anyway, I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me on this forum over the past few years. From questions about flights, hotels, taxi fares, visa extensions to my current situation of getting around all the red tape of marriage. There's an abundance of information on the internet you could read yourself silly! :Erm: So nothing beats some good honest advice from people who have personal experience. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I take a lot from this site and don't really contribute much back....... so I just wanna say cheers! :Beer:

stevewool
10th July 2014, 21:03
Thats what we are here for, to help others, good luck in all you do, take lots of pictures and show us a few too

grahamw48
10th July 2014, 23:16
That's very nice of you to say so.

Good luck to you all in the future. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
11th July 2014, 00:13
Very decent of you to say that as there are a lot on here who put in a huge effort giving invaluable advice and assistance. I'm not amongst them as Mrs D had been here a few years on a work visa when she made the life changing find of me :biggrin:

There are untold numbers who come on here, hoover up the info and vanish without even a thank you. Good luck with your mission :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
11th July 2014, 06:47
Thank you so much, really appreciated by all I'm sure!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
11th July 2014, 08:52
I bet it was thousands of Dedworth's Daily Mail posts that helped the most :biggrin:

Dedworth
11th July 2014, 09:04
I bet it was thousands of Dedworth's Daily Mail posts that helped the most :biggrin:

a pull factor like that goes without saying :xxgrinning--00xx3: