PDA

View Full Version : How many pairs of shoes do you want?

stevewool
10th July 2014, 20:57
Well, how many is enough for you girls, and come on, would you wear them all too??

Ems seems to be looking at them all the time - then the next minute, a card comes through the door, "your parcel is ready". She thinks I don't know this, but if she is paying for them - and she is happy - all that is left to say is, how many more Emelda?

lilbasuk
10th July 2014, 21:20
You would be surprised, some men are just as bad with boxes full of trainers... I don't get it myself :Erm:

One pair a year for me, that will do! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
10th July 2014, 21:30
How many pairs of shoes do you want?

Well how many is enough for you girls, and come on, would you wear them all too??

how many more Emelda?

How long is a piece of string?

The longer the string the better :biggrin:

The more shoes the merrier, shoes lift me up ..give me powers just by looking at them !! :wink::wink:

Btw,

Who is Emelda? Is it a new brand? :Rasp:

raynaputi
10th July 2014, 21:37
I'm actually running out of shoe racks to put my shoes when not in use! :icon_lol::biggrin:

Slip
10th July 2014, 21:44
At one point I must have had 20 pairs of trainers. Now I am down to a modest 4 pairs... I used to buy a pair a month!

sars_notd_virus
10th July 2014, 21:48
I'm actually running out of shoe racks to put my shoes when not in use! :icon_lol::biggrin:

Put 'em in Keith's wardrobe :icon_lol:

stevewool
10th July 2014, 21:52
Put 'em in Keith's wardrobe :icon_lol:

Yep, that's what will happen. I have a little space for my things - it's called the floor

sars_notd_virus
10th July 2014, 22:03
Yep, that's what will happen. I have a little space for my things - it's called the floor

:icon_lol::icon_lol:...A happy wife is a happy life!!

marksroomspain
10th July 2014, 22:20
Steve, my wife Jamie is shoe mad. I call her the new Imelda Marcos...:laugher: has about 30 pairs so far and still looking. Also, handbags comes a close second. God, she makes me laugh - the space in our house is slowly diminishing....:laugher:

Dedworth
11th July 2014, 00:20

We've got two plus some sort of cabinet. :crazy: I'll often find a couple of pairs in the car

Michael Parnham
11th July 2014, 06:42
I have 4 pairs of footwear and Maritess has six at the most, Our footwear lasts many years because we always buy expensive quality shoes or boots. My only pair of actual shoes are now 11 years old and still like new and my walking boots last approx. 3 years as I wear them daily and apart from the sole wearing they look new as they get polished twice a week!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

SimonH
11th July 2014, 08:31
I have 4 pairs of footwear and Maritess has six at the most, Our footwear lasts many years because we always buy expensive quality shoes or boots. My only pair of actual shoes are now 11 years old and still like new and my walking boots last approx. 3 years as I wear them daily and apart from the sole wearing they look new as they get polished twice a week!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Same here Michael :xxgrinning--00xx3: I always buy Loakes or Church's.

Never scrimp on shoes or mattresses, you spend the majority of your life either on your feet or your back. The only other thing I'm very particular with is my office chair as that's where I spend the rest of my time :icon_lol:

raynaputi
11th July 2014, 11:15
I have one tall &slim cabinet and it's full. I have a black plastic shoe rack and it's full. Some of my shoes & flip flops are in their boxes and under the bed! I'm really running out of space! Hahaha :icon_lol:

Terpe
11th July 2014, 12:17
My wife has always had Compulsive Shoe and handbag Buying Disorder.
She buys at least one pair of shoes/sandals a week.

We recently shipped an XL Balikbayan box full of her shoes.

Anyway, it's so much better than alcoholism, substance abuse, compulsive eating or gambling etc. IMO

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

raynaputi
11th July 2014, 13:17
My wife has always had Compulsive Shoe and handbag Buying Disorder.
She buys at least one pair of shoes/sandals a week.

We recently shipped an XL Balikbayan box full of her shoes.

Anyway, it's so much better than alcoholism, substance abuse, compulsive eating or gambling etc. IMO

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
11th July 2014, 13:24
Same here Michael :xxgrinning--00xx3: I always buy Loakes or Church's.

Never scrimp on shoes or mattresses, you spend the majority of your life either on your feet or your back. The only other thing I'm very particular with is my office chair as that's where I spend the rest of my time :icon_lol:

Wow, someone who has good taste, you know Simon I can almost remember every pair of actual shoes that I've bought in my adult life!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
11th July 2014, 16:24
Speaking as a mere male ... am I the possible "exception to the rule"? ... :anerikke: ... in the sense that - over the years - I've amassed more pairs of shoes than Myrna has! :yikes:

bigmarco
12th July 2014, 00:20
My shoe addiction is worse than my wifes. I'm addicted to adidas trainers and my collection grows by at least 1 pair a month. I have quite a few pairs that haven't been worn yet.

It's far more healthier than my last addiction.

Dedworth
12th July 2014, 00:23
My shoe addiction is worse than my wifes. I'm addicted to adidas trainers and my collection grows by at least 1 pair a month. I have quite a few pairs that haven't been worn yet.
It's far more healthier than my last addiction.

Seek help Marco :biggrin:

Arthur Little
12th July 2014, 00:28
Seek help Marco :biggrin:

:biggrin: ... shoo! :huepfen024: