And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane.

Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.

walesrob
7th January 2006, 12:58
Oh no, his medication has failed again....quick Pete ring the hospital tell them theres a mad scouser on the loose in North Wales :lol:

ginapeterb
7th January 2006, 14:29
Originally posted by walesrob@Jan 7 2006, 11:58 AM
Oh no, his medication has failed again....quick Pete ring the hospital tell them theres a mad scouser on the loose in North Wales :lol:

Quoted post

here we go here we go here we go....Keith is having a pop at Rob's heritage again, for anyone in the Philippines who is reading this, this is the situation.

A Gentleman from the North Wales area, but closer to the City of Liverpool is making fun of another Gentleman who originates from West Wales, nearer in fact to City of Aberystwyth, now near this city, there is a lot of countryside, in that countryside, there is rather a lot of animals in the pasture, they are called SHEEP, now it is alledged, that all those Gentleman from the West of Wales, love their sheep ok, which is why it is suggested that they might have relationships with the sheep from time to time, now of course this is unproven, however, the rumours do persist, so if you are listening in from the Philippines, please do not be alarmed at this gentle form of humour, it does abound here the forum, it may seem strange to you, but we do like to take the proverbial out of each others heritage, this mild form of humour is good fun, so please try to understand it,
we are a friendly bunch here, but p...taking is a mild form of amusement.

I hope thise explains it for you .

Pete

Admin
7th January 2006, 15:01
I believe camel sex can be fun, but it can be dangerous balancing on the ladder with your pants around your ankles :rolleyes:

Pauldo
7th January 2006, 19:18
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Jan 7 2006, 02:29 PM
here we go here we go here we go....Keith is having a pop at Rob's heritage again, for anyone in the Philippines who is reading this, this is the situation.

A Gentleman from the North Wales area, but closer to the City of Liverpool is making fun of another Gentleman who originates from West Wales, nearer in fact to City of Aberystwyth, now near this city, there is a lot of countryside, in that countryside, there is rather a lot of animals in the pasture, they are called SHEEP, now it is alledged, that all those Gentleman from the West of Wales, love their sheep ok, which is why it is suggested that they might have relationships with the sheep from time to time, now of course this is unproven, however, the rumours do persist, so if you are listening in from the Philippines, please do not be alarmed at this gentle form of humour, it does abound here the forum, it may seem strange to you, but we do like to take the proverbial out of each others heritage, this mild form of humour is good fun, so please try to understand it,
we are a friendly bunch here, but p...taking is a mild form of amusement.

I hope thise explains it for you .
Pete

Quoted post

I do recall a joke years ago, to do with Welshmen and their sheep. The punchline was something like "Honest officer, I was only helping it over the fence" :D

walesrob
7th January 2006, 19:53
Originally posted by Pauldo@Jan 7 2006, 06:18 PM
I do recall a joke years ago, to do with Welshmen and their sheep. The punchline was something like "Honest officer, I was only helping it over the fence" :D

Quoted post

The one about the Welsh Leisure Centre cracks me up everytime :blink:

walesrob
9th January 2006, 20:40
Wow! 13 guests....Keith must have told them theres a party :lol:

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/4972/243ip.png

ginapeterb
9th January 2006, 20:56
Originally posted by walesrob@Jan 9 2006, 07:40 PM
Wow! 13 guests....Keith must have told them theres a party :lol:

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/4972/243ip.png

Quoted post