PDA

View Full Version : Luis Suarez sorry

les_taxi
30th June 2014, 20:17
Sorry the Cameras caught him more like - little piece of .....

rona
1st July 2014, 00:59
Am pretty sure there's something wrong with him! He cried like a baby on the pitch when Liverpool drew against Palace :icon_lol:

cheekee
1st July 2014, 15:54
Maybe he has realised he's bitten off more than he can chew.

bigmarco
1st July 2014, 16:15
A Barcelona-induced apology, I think :Erm:

Dedworth
1st July 2014, 20:53
Scum

grahamw48
2nd July 2014, 19:05
:smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_puN-S5OM

les_taxi
2nd July 2014, 21:39
Looks like he is off to Barcelona :xxgrinning--00xx3:

In a way it's a pity as I was looking forward to all the grief he would get.

les_taxi
3rd July 2014, 15:39
What an absolute .... Suarez is, you see him happy as Larry, he bit someone for third time, denied it to start with, helped his team go out of the world cup! Admits it only when he could no longer deny it and now he is seen as a great guy for telling the truth!

If there is any justice in the world a career ending broken leg would be good in his first game for Barca. Also I'm no fan of Liverpool, but what a set of mugs he has made of them, after all the support he got last season. I find it hard to defend football when there are vile creatures like him about. Cheats never prosper? :Erm: They do if you're called Suarez!

Dedworth
3rd July 2014, 16:18
Anyone know the odds for Liverpool finishing 7th or maybe a double with group stage exit from CL ? :biggrin:

les_taxi
3rd July 2014, 16:46
I reckon with the demands of CL they will find it harder.

Rory
3rd July 2014, 21:23
Liverpool will be half the team they were this coming season without him, 80 million or 8 million, they will never win the league for another 20 years if they sell their best players. Yes, I know he wants to go as he will get a huge bonus.

Liverpool started great last season but would never have continued with the same form had it not been for Suarez.

les_taxi
3rd July 2014, 21:58
I so love my football, but when non football fans point out people like him - all the cheating, the wages - I'm embarrassed :yikes:

Dedworth
4th July 2014, 14:18
Luis Suarez is nearing a big money move to Barcelona. Barcelona's chiefs have made Suarez promise never to bite another player again. Reports suggest Suarez is fine with this as long as he can still throw bananas at Dani Alves