PDA

View Full Version : London Barrio Fiesta July 19th

stevie c
30th June 2014, 17:38
Who is going to the London Barrio fiesta on July 19/20? Those who are going we hope to see you there

We will be attending on the 19th

Rory
13th July 2014, 17:10
Looks like we will be going to this one now. :wink::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
13th July 2014, 18:22
Probably not going (first time missed in about 8 years) as Mrs D is working 2 late shifts and it's unlikely she can swap

Rory
18th July 2014, 23:46
We will be there in the morning, we are in London today and tonight so we can get there early and refreshed for the whole day. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
19th July 2014, 00:38
Have a good one :biggrin:

bod
19th July 2014, 18:12
What a scorcher of a day! Thankfully the storms stayed away, good attendance and the traffic flow was sorted , lesson learnt from last year.
Wife not happy as she had to pick Gary V up from the airport and got delayed , so she missed the artists performing! Oh well its a good job we are here tomorrow as well.:Jump:

Rory
20th July 2014, 00:29
Really was a warm day, we set off in the morning with an umbrella as the forecast was possible rain around midday. The umbrella came in handy as a sun shade. :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
20th July 2014, 05:22
Hope you all have a great day!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Trefor
20th July 2014, 11:02
We went yesterday too - very hot but no sign of the forecast rain, so I'm glad we took a risk and drove down. We topped the afternoon off with some retail therapy in Kingston and a visit to Richmond Park.

Can someone tell what that comedienne lady with the Wonderwoman outfit was up to? Apparently she is funny, just seemed a bit odd to me. I guess all the stars get a free tour of Europe's Barrio Fiestas with TFC.

Dedworth
20th July 2014, 12:21
We went yesterday too - very hot but no sign of the forecast rain, so I'm glad we took a risk and drove down. We topped the afternoon off with some retail therapy in Kingston and a visit to Richmond Park.

Can someone tell what that comedienne lady with the Wonderwoman outfit was up to? Apparently she is funny, just seemed a bit odd to me. I guess all the stars get a free tour of Europe's Barrio Fiestas with TFC.

Obviously the car parking has improved since last year when if you left at 5 you'd just about get to Hampton Court or Walton for 7pm

bod
21st July 2014, 19:47

She is called Pokwan, She is quite a character !

Most of the stars will be on their way back to the Philippines now, they don't get chance to see much of the UK, when Piolo came to the Yorkshire Bario Fiesta , we picked him up on the Friday from the airport and took him back on Saturday afternoon to go to his next show!

raynaputi
21st July 2014, 19:51
bod, can you arrange to bring (or whoever manages it) Matteo Guidicelli and Sarah Geronimo next time? I'd definitely go if they're the performers!!! :heartshape1: