PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help?

Leo
25th June 2014, 18:45
Hello, I have being trying to open an account on the Visa4UK website and do everything and it just keeps telling me account locked. So I try again with a new number they have sent me and still the same. Even tried saying I had forgotten my password. I follow the email they send me and still no good. Would like any advice you can give me. Thank you

sars_notd_virus
25th June 2014, 18:50
Hello, I have being trying to open an account on the Visa4UK website and do everything and it just keeps telling me account locked. So I try again with a new number they have sent me and still the same. Even tried saying I had forgotten my password. I follow the email they send me and still no good. Would like any advice you can give me. Thank you

It is still on BETA
and it says:
The Visa4UK website will be intermittently unavailable from 11:00-17:00 hrs BST 26th June for essential maintenance.

I think you just have to keep trying.

Leo
25th June 2014, 19:57
Thank you for that I have been trying from the 20 June I feel sorry for the people that are trying to apply online for a visa in a hurry

Michael Parnham
25th June 2014, 20:03
Just log on with your email address and password, I've just done it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Leo
29th June 2014, 16:19
Hello it's me again. I am still locked out of the Visa4UK website. I have been trying every day. I have tried resetting password. I received the email telling me to click on the link, and I have a long number to put in. Still locked out. I cannot see what I am doing wrong. Anyone else having trouble?

stevewool
29th June 2014, 16:30
Have you copied the long number as it is with capitals and so on? Just a thought

Terpe
29th June 2014, 22:12
Hello it's me again. I am still locked out of the visa4uk website. I have trying every day. I have tried resetting password. I received the email telling me to click on the link, and I have a long number to put in. Still locked out. I cannot see what I am doing wrong. Anyone else having trouble?

I've logged in today without problems.
I've also previously been locked out but always managed to get re-established again.

I think you should contact their technical team and seek their advice.
Have you had a previous account at any time ?
You're not permitted more than one account.