PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour!

febmary
22nd June 2014, 20:02
First thing to learn about France is the greeting. Finally made it to a holiday in France. Enjoying ever bit of the holiday. Wanna share some memories that made to a reality.

Arthur Little
22nd June 2014, 23:16
:smile: Bonsoir (good evening) Ann ... so you made it to France at last, eh?

Lovely photos - thanks for sharing - and nice to see you back posting here again! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
23rd June 2014, 06:16
First thing to learn about France is the greeting. Finally made it to a holiday in France. Enjoying ever bit of the holiday. Wanna share some memories that made to a reality.

Lovely photo's, never been to France please tell us more!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

febmary
30th June 2014, 20:17
:smile: Bonsoir (good evening) Ann ... so you made it to France at last, eh?

Lovely photos - thanks for sharing - and nice to see you back posting here again! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Yeah, finally made it. 10 days is not enough..we just have to enjoy and savor each moment.

febmary
30th June 2014, 20:27
10 days in France is not enough to explore everything. But I have to say, I enjoyed when we were there. We've spend more days up to the North of France. We get to see quiets little towns, very laid back city, and beautiful cathedral. Crazy driving in France...wooohoo...coz we hired a car...looks like cars are chasing to each other and sitting in your...:action-smiley-081:...We got lost...but eventually we found our way.

Very essential to know about a bit of French, good thing my hubby, get to speak French. :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Exploring Paris is lot of whole experience, nice architectural building, landmarks, museums...and shopping. I would love to go back in France...so we have to save for that...:grosyeux::grosyeux::doh:doh