PDA

View Full Version : Meet Ups! Barrio Fiesta in Halifax

melovesengland
18th June 2014, 12:54
Hello everyone!

Few of the members here and their halves have met in Barrio Fiesta held in Halifax last Saturday.

Jlags90, Mickmyrna, Iani, Chieldave, Drewturner, Rhose and Melovesengland (me).

We enjoyed the day. There were filipino foods everywhere. Ariel Rivera who was a singer back in the PI sung a few of his filipino songs and of course we had the chance to finally meet each other and be friends.

Here are some photos:

L-R: Krisha (Iani's wife), Eula (drewturners wife), Novie (melovesengland), Jona (jlags90)
Eula and Novie with Ariel Rivera at the background
Myrna (mickmyrna), Novie (melovesengland), Jona (jlags90), Krisha (Iani's wife) and Eula (drewturners wife)
Chiel and Dave having a little go in the boat
Us all having our lunch Photo Credits to Mick
Eula, Jona and Krisha

jake
18th June 2014, 13:43
It is always nice to meet up with fellow forum members :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Glad you all enjoyed your day.

melovesengland
18th June 2014, 13:54
Yes it was good Jake and the weather didn't disappoint any of us so that was an extra bonus.

Terpe
18th June 2014, 23:33
Glad to hear and see that you all had a great meet-up at the fiesta.

Thanks for posting your photo memories Novie :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickmyrna
19th June 2014, 20:27
It was nice to meet in person some of the people in the forum! A very nice day out - and Myrna finally got the chance to ride upstairs on a double decker!!! And thank you for posting our pictures here Novie .... from Mick and Myrna! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::smile:

Iani
21st June 2014, 14:12
Who's that ugly bald man in the picture?

Oh.......................hang on

Actually I got sunburnt on my head, and it's now peeling. Moral of the story - sunblock or hat, you never realise how strong the sun is, even in Halifax famous for fog, miserable weather etc

jlags90
20th July 2014, 13:04
Who's that ugly bald man in the picture?

Oh.......................hang on

Actually I got sunburnt on my head, and it's now peeling. Moral of the story - sunblock or hat, you never realise how strong the sun is, even in Halifax famous for fog, miserable weather etc

Halifax -------- VERY FAMOUS FOR FOG, MISERABLE WEATHER, THUNDERSTORMS ----etc especially if one plans a BBQ. :cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:! I am dreading cleaning the oven today.