PDA

View Full Version : Phil Neville - what a joke

Dedworth
16th June 2014, 00:41
Phil Neville subjected to Twitter backlash as he makes his World Cup co-commentary debut during England's clash with Italy

Commentator's performance panned as fans brand him 'dull' and 'robotic'
Even police force join the online mockery, saying his voice will calm crowds
Neville was brought in as co-commentator by BBC for England vs Italy
As England lose 2-1, supporters turn their anger on the former player

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2658122/Phil-Neville-subjected-Twitter-backlash-makes-World-Cup-commentary-debut-Englands-clash-Italy.html#ixzz34koLsIXF

What a Prat - a few blokes in the pub were getting really wound up with his puerile, nasal mutterings, at the time I didn't realise who was giving the commentary. Its disgraceful that the BBC are wasting licence payers money on this fool and the illiterate Ferdinand

les_taxi
16th June 2014, 04:40
Get rid of Lawrenson! Most miserable git on tv :doh

Rory
16th June 2014, 08:08
Do you really think if England had won the knockers would not be attacking ex Man United players?

les_taxi
16th June 2014, 08:13
It's par for the course, Phil Neville won't care, easy money and a full trophy cabinet - not bad for an average player :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
16th June 2014, 08:16
Its disgraceful that the BBC are wasting licence payers money on this fool and the illiterate Ferdinand

Lineker gets a fortune, we will always have pundits but of course if they are not from your team you're are not gonna like them.

Here's one for you John Terry/Ashley Cole combo:yikes:

Doesn't bear thinking about - that's truly scary .... :icon_lol:

Rory
16th June 2014, 08:23
It's par for the course, Phil Neville won't care, easy money and a full trophy cabinet - not bad for an average player :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I agree that Phil Neville was an average player. Would not have anywhere near the amount of caps for England if he was not a Man U player and his brother was not as good. Gary Neville was a great defender, just to show I am not all anti Man U. :wink:

Dedworth
16th June 2014, 08:52
Lineker get's a fortune, we will always have pundits but of course if they are not from your team you're not gonna like them.

Here's one for you John Terry/Ashley Cole combo :yikes:

Doesn't bear thinking about-that's truly scary ....:icon_lol:

JT & Cashley know where their talents lie and have the decency not to inflict themselves on paying broadcast audiences :smile:. I thought Ferdinand had sold his soul to the ragheads - they've no doubt worked out English isn't his first language. I can't stomach most of these ex player pundits (I see the vile Savage has recoloured his mop and got a pony tail http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/sick/vomit-into-the-toilet.gif).The only ones I have time for are Keano on the TV and Collymore & Parlour on the radio - funnily enough they were amongst my most despised when they were playing :biggrin:

les_taxi
16th June 2014, 09:26
Can't stand Collymore's accent he probably sounds like Andy lol
Keano is anti Man Utd and twisted

I like Savage - talks sense.

Dedworth
16th June 2014, 09:29

That's me dealt with then :icon_sorry:

les_taxi
16th June 2014, 09:38
Yes Dedworth, Les is right!

grahamw48
16th June 2014, 10:46
Have you listened to the BBC 'World Service' radio presenters ?

I have to turn it off. :NoNo:

andy222
16th June 2014, 12:14

:laugher: You dont listen to anyone that talks sense.:icon_lol:

andy222
16th June 2014, 12:15
Yes Dedworth, Les is right!
Creeps.:biggrin:

andy222
16th June 2014, 12:17
JT & Cashley know where their talents lie and have the decency not to inflict themselves on paying broadcast audiences :smile:. I thought Ferdinand had sold his soul to the ragheads - they've no doubt worked out English isn't his first language. I can't stomach most of these ex player pundits (I see the vile Savage has recoloured his mop and got a pony tail http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/sick/vomit-into-the-toilet.gif).The only ones I have time for are Keano on the TV and Collymore & Parlour on the radio - funnily enough they were amongst my most despised when they were playing :biggrin:
At the end of the day you dont have to listen to them or watch them. Your choice.:biggrin:

bigmarco
16th June 2014, 12:36
BBC has seriously messed up. Neville, Savage and Ferdinand are a total waste of money and can someone please explain the point of Juninho last night because I can only think he was there for the viewers who speak pigeon English.:NoNo:

les_taxi
16th June 2014, 13:35
You dont listen to anyone that talks rubbish
I cant hear you.

Dedworth
16th June 2014, 16:00
BBC has seriously messed up. Neville, Savage and Ferdinand are a total waste of money and can someone please explain the point of Juninho last night because I can only think he was there for the viewers who speak pigeon English.:NoNo:

It's OK Marco very easy for them to spend other peoples money

cheekee
16th June 2014, 16:26
Nevile is like an archaeologist.

His career is in ruins :doh

Dedworth
16th June 2014, 18:03
Nevile is like an archaeologist.

His career is in ruins :doh

:laugher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z34MZ5Dm0yA

'It's harder than I thought': Phil Neville admits he struggled as a commentator as the BBC receives more than 400 complaints about his 'monotone' delivery during England match

Fans panned ex-Everton midfielder's performance in commentary box
They brand him 'robotic', 'boring' and 'dull' during England vs Italy match
He admits job is 'harder than I thought it was going to be' today
BBC has received hundreds of complaints since Saturday night broadcast
But wife Julie rallies to his side, telling fans she thinks 'he's good at talking'
Comments come as some fans say she deserves an MBE for tolerating voice

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658878/Phil-Nevilles-wife-Julie-defends-fire-husband-Twitter.html#ixzz34p2caHY7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

les_taxi
16th June 2014, 18:06
You are soooo mean:icon_lol: