PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day to all daddies in this forum!!!

Tish
15th June 2014, 12:02
I'm sure you are all very much appreciated as much as I do mine :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Make sure you all make the most of this day :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

Terpe
15th June 2014, 12:33
Thanks Tish :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I've received lots of happy fathers day message from Philippines.........not that I'm the father of all of them :wink:

Steve.r
15th June 2014, 12:42
Thank you Tish

Tish
15th June 2014, 14:18
Thanks Tish :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I've received lots of happy fathers day message from Philippines.........not that I'm the father of all of them :wink:

Hahaha :icon_lol:
You'd be a very poor man if you've fathered them all :icon_lol::Rasp:

Tish

Tish
15th June 2014, 14:18
Thank you Tish

You're more than welcome Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish
15th June 2014, 14:23
We had a few teary hugs from hubby and son today as this year our Jack is going to be a daddy himself :heartshape1:

grahamw48
15th June 2014, 14:42
Heard nothing from my boy yet. :cwm3:

Tish
15th June 2014, 15:09
Heard nothing from my boy yet. :cwm3:

Probably too early for him yet Graham but I'm sure you'll get a card greetings soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

Arthur Little
15th June 2014, 16:13
That's a very nice gesture, Tish and much appreciated ... :thankyou:

Arthur Little
15th June 2014, 16:18
We had a few teary hugs from hubby and son today as this year our Jack is going to be a daddy himself :heartshape1:

Wow! GREAT news :BouncyHappy: ... congratulations all round.

Tish
15th June 2014, 20:47
Wow! GREAT news :BouncyHappy: ... congratulations all round.

Thank you Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3::biggrin:

raynaputi
15th June 2014, 22:03
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads here! :heartshape1:

Well, a nice celebration of Father's Day for Keith. We went very early to Vets4Pets Wrexham because the new guinea pig was ill! http://filipinaroses.com/images/smilies/Doh.gif Cost us £72 for consultation, x-ray and meds! :cwm24: Good thing he's a bit okay now and has been eating some food and passing out some poo & pee. :biggrin: No time and money for celebrating this day since we have to keep an eye on the piggie and he used up the money! Haha :icon_lol:

Tish
15th June 2014, 22:10

Well, a nice celebration of Father's Day for Keith. We went very early to Vets4Pets Wrexham because the new guinea pig was ill! http://filipinaroses.com/images/smilies/Doh.gif Cost us £72 for consultation, x-ray and meds! :cwm24: Good thing he's a bit okay now and has been eating some food and passing out some poo & pee. :biggrin: No time and money for celebrating this day since we have to keep an eye on the piggie and he used up the money! Haha :icon_lol:

Oh dear :doh

But I'm sure the trip to the vets can be classed as a day out :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
15th June 2014, 22:31
Oh dear:doh

But I'm sure the trip to the vets can be classed as a day out :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hahaha..It can be..:xxgrinning--00xx3: but in this house, the guinea pigs are the boss! :cwm24:

Arthur Little
16th June 2014, 01:06

Another thoughtful gesture, Rayna ... :thankyou:

:yikes: ... £72! That's a lot of dosh to take out of your "piggy bank" ... but the MAIN thing is, he's now on the mend. :smile:

grahamw48
16th June 2014, 14:27
For those of us who's fathers are no longer here. I miss my dad :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnnnY6Odzq8

Rory
16th June 2014, 18:15
What a great voice for a young boy. Very touching and moving.

I would think most sons will miss their fathers but not every. My father is still alive and he has little time for me or my other two brothers. I have seen him once in the last 10 years. He has my number and address but the only time we talk is when I call him.

Sad day but for slightly different reasons but deep down we all love our mothers and fathers whether they are here or not.

Tish
16th June 2014, 19:07
Hahaha..It can be..:xxgrinning--00xx3: but in this house, the guinea pigs are the boss! :cwm24:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tish
16th June 2014, 19:09
but deep down we all love our mothers and fathers whether they are here or not.

Indeed, Rory :xxgrinning--00xx3: