PDA

View Full Version : World Cup Spoiler Request

fred
15th June 2014, 01:46
Please, please DON'T put World Cup results in ANY World Cup thread (or any unrelated thread) unless the thread title ends with ( SPOILER ALERT).

:icon_sorry: A lot of us over here can't always watch the games live and don't want to know the results till we see the game!

Appreciated! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
15th June 2014, 01:57
Sorry never thought of that. My advice would be to not go on Forum till you have seen match though :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jake
15th June 2014, 06:15
Reminds me of The Likely Lads episode when Bob and Terry spent the day avoiding the result. The game was rained off :icon_lol:

les_taxi
15th June 2014, 08:28
Reminds me of The Likely Lads episode when Bob and Terry spent the day avoiding the result. The game was rained off :icon_lol:

Yes, remember it well

SimonH
15th June 2014, 08:34
How on earth did we manage 6 goals :Erm:

grahamw48
15th June 2014, 11:16
I can sympathise Fred...same thing happens with F1 results. Coverage can be at different times depending on what channels you have. Ruins the enjoyment if someone has shouted out the result. :doh

All that is needed is a 'don't read' warning on the thread title, and no 'result' in it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
15th June 2014, 17:52
I can sympathise Fred...same thing happens with F1 results. Coverage can be at different times depending on what channels you have. Ruins the enjoyment if someone has shouted out the result. :doh

All that is needed is a 'don't read' warning on the thread title, and no 'result' in it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

So I was watching the Uruguay,Costa Rica game before the main event and my daughter walked in and said "Happy Fathers Day Dad..BTW..Did you know England lost" :cwm23:

grahamw48
15th June 2014, 18:01
Oh no ! :reaction:

raynaputi
15th June 2014, 22:35
So I was watching the Uruguay,costa rica game before the main event and my daughter walked in and said "Happy Fathers Day Dad..BTW..Did you know England lost"? :cwm23:

Hahahahahaha..:laugher: