PDA

View Full Version : Finally , the guys' side of the story.

jimeve
26th October 2007, 19:37
Finally , the guys' side of the story.
We always hear " the rules" From the female side.
Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note... these are all numbered "1"
ON PURPOSE!

1. Men are NOT mind readers.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a Problem. See a doctor.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.
1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't Expect us to act like soap opera guys.
1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really .
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or golf.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.
Jim

LEAHnew
27th October 2007, 10:59
:yikes::D:Erm:

Bridget
27th October 2007, 12:05
[QUOTE=jimeve;
1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.
Jim[/QUOTE]

:NoNo::yikes:
Sounds he is outside the kulambo :)

kimmi
27th October 2007, 12:08
i think too Bridgette, after Jim posted this one I am sure his missus do the gal's side of the story..he he he:)

Bridget
27th October 2007, 12:16
When man and woman are able to respect and accept their differences then love has a chance to blossom.

LEAHnew
27th October 2007, 12:25
:Dshhh girls he's making PATAWA actually he is BERTING:Rasp::ARsurrender:
Have u heard that song..... sisters?

kimmi
27th October 2007, 12:31
Bert tawa marcelo sis?

LEAHnew
27th October 2007, 12:36
:icon_lol::icon_lol:No sis u hah funny ka na (sumalangit nawa)yung kumanta ng Charing 1017 I can't google the lyrics yet coz it's new palang I've heard this morning super tawa talaga ako under de saya sis:D

kimmi
27th October 2007, 12:38
ok sis I am sorry, I guess I'd better do my research more..he he he

bigtombowski
27th October 2007, 12:45
i thought we were supposed to speak english here?

LEAHnew
27th October 2007, 12:51
what u want me to translate the underdesaya:yikes: girls help:D

bigtombowski
27th October 2007, 12:54
what is undersaya?

huh?

do u not remember keith told everyone to post in english!?

kimmi
27th October 2007, 12:56
underdesaya-husbands who always follows what his wife says..

its a term used here in the philippines, since the husband is expected to be the head of the family..he is called "under de saya" when he always say yes to what his wife is saying..

LEAHnew
27th October 2007, 12:58
we're in humour section:Rasp::Rasp:How can u find pinoy humuor when it's translated in english:doh

bigtombowski

its a term used here in the philippines, since the husband is expected to be the head of the family..he is called "under de saya" when he always say yes to what his wife is saying..

ah ok

bigtombowski
we're in humour section:Rasp::Rasp:How can u find pinoy humuor when it's translated in english:doh

in PM's :)

kimmi
27th October 2007, 13:01
u think u will be an under de saya son?

Bridget
27th October 2007, 13:01
:) Ways to please your woman

1.Upon returning home find her first before doing anything else and give her a hug.

2. Ask her, how`s day.

3.Bring her cut flowers as a surprise as well as on special occassions.

4.If she generally makes dinner or if it is her turn and seems she is tired or really busy offer to make dinner.

5.Compliment her on how she looks.

6.Schedule extra time when travelling so she doesn`t need to rush.

7.When your going to be late, call her and let her know.

8.When she talks to you, put down the magazine or turn off the TV and give her your full attention.

9.If she usually washes the dishes occassionally offer to wash the dishes especially if she tired that day.

10.Notice when she is upset and tired and ask what she has to do then offer to help by doing a few of her" to do" items.

11.When you going out, ask her if theres anything she wants you to pick up at the store and remember to pick it up.

12.Call her from work to ask how she is or to share something exciting or just tell her " i love you".

13.Make the bed and clean up the bedroom.

14.Wash before making love or put a cologne if she likes it.

15.Offer her to give a back massage or foot massage.

to be continue.....

bigtombowski
27th October 2007, 13:03
u think u will be an under de saya son?

hehe mommi
i think mar and i will have a very equal relationship :D
lol :D

tom

kimmi
27th October 2007, 13:04
oh thats really nice post bridgette, hope the guys here can find the humor..he he he

kimmi
27th October 2007, 13:05
oh thats great son! i am really proud of u:)

bigtombowski
27th October 2007, 13:08
[QUOTE=Bridget;40261]:) Ways to please your woman

QUOTE]

as far as it goes ... although i have never lived with a girl, when mar and i get married, this is actually the picture i had in my head of how i want to be as a husband :)
it's called love and these actions are all wonderful coz they are motivated from love :D

this is how i want to be :D yay

bigtombowski
27th October 2007, 13:08
oh thats great son! i am really proud of u:)

thanks mommi

LEAHnew
27th October 2007, 13:10
oh let's wait and see kimmi how many YES will Tom said to Mar in a day:D:ARsurrender:

bigtombowski
27th October 2007, 13:11
i have been preparing to be the most excellent hubby in the world now for 11 years since i first decided i wanted to marry :) i am only 25 now, but yep, this is who i want to be ... in all the points u mentioned :D

tom

kimmi
27th October 2007, 13:15
i already have the picture of my son and mar in mind sis..

i can say that based on my son's posts here i knew a part of him already..and not to mention how much he loved mar..:)

Bridget
27th October 2007, 13:17
Contination;

Be understanding when she is late or decides to change her outfit.

Take a short romantic getaways.

Let her see you carry her picture in your wallet and update it from time to time.

Bring her home her favorite pie or dessert.

Leave the bathroom seat down.

Keep the bathroom floor clean and dry after taking a shower.

Do not critisize her family otherwise she will be a Gabriel Silang....!:yikes:

bigtombowski
27th October 2007, 13:19
Contination;

again, i am still saying yes to all of these :D

oh and kimmi
thank u mommi for ur lovly words here :D
tom

joebloggs
27th October 2007, 13:25
Contination;

Let her see you carry her picture in your wallet and update it from time to time.

:ARsurrender: i've got to do all those thnigs for my wife :yikes:, i'd be like a maid, that why i married my wife, thought she make a good maid and i've not have to pay her :bigcry:

Bridget
27th October 2007, 13:33
:ARsurrender: i've got to do all those thnigs for my wife :yikes:, i'd be like a maid, that why i married my wife, thought she make a good maid and i've not have to pay her :bigcry:

:NoNo::NoNo:

kimmi
27th October 2007, 13:33
joe i hope ur wife is not at ur back reading as u typed this post..

ure an under de saya now he he he

Bridget
27th October 2007, 13:35
Not only under saya Kimmi, he will be outside the kulambo, too.

kimmi
27th October 2007, 13:41
i agree bridgette, i'm trying to imagine how joe looks by then..he he he

Bridget
27th October 2007, 13:42
i agree bridgette, i'm trying to imagine how joe looks by then..he he he

He will look like this...:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

jimeve
27th October 2007, 13:47

I think its called under the thumb.:action-smiley-081:

bigtombowski
27th October 2007, 16:27
that's the correct ... ENGLISH way to say it :D

lol

tom

joebloggs
28th October 2007, 01:31
she does throws things at me now and again :cwm3:, but misses most of the time :D

i'm joking about the maid bit, but i am thinking of geeting a young filipini 17/18 old maid :D to look after the kids :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and no she dosn't come on this forum, well i hope not :yikes:, if she did i would be :cwm3::Cuckoo::cwm24: by now :icon_lol:

oh in a few weeks time, i think we been married 5 yrs or is it 6yrs :Erm:, i'll have to find the marriage cert :D, who would have thought we would have lasted :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
28th October 2007, 01:36
oh i am glad that ure ok Joe and still can post here..:)

Filipina are really domesticated and home body person..

btw, advance happy anniversary to u and wife!
oooppppsss......better check the marriage cert. now or u might greet her the wrong one..he he he

joebloggs
28th October 2007, 01:58
i can remember the day and month we got married, but not the year :D, i'm sure shes the same, after knowing each other must be 8 years+, its easy to forget :D, i mean i'm getting old :icon_lol:, well that's my excuse :D

your right about her being 'domesticated and home body person..' i'm going to wake her up early tomoz so she can go up the ladder and paint the window frame, i'm too scared of heights, must be oh 25ft up :cwm24:, shes fearless thou or stupid :yikes: :D,no shes fearless :xxgrinning--00xx3:

oh she laughs alot now at english comedians peter kay, and she just watched al murray and laughed a lot, and shes coming along really well now in her training on poking fun at scousers and southerners :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
28th October 2007, 03:16
Jim - good post - I would call it an 'equal opps. issue post'

Joe - some good comments :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Keith - I'm AMAZED that you haven't come in on this one yet.:D

Al.:)

Pepe n Pilar
28th October 2007, 04:02
Hi Bridget i like your post about "How to Please your Woman".:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
For Jim.... very nice one... Keep on posting.:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Bridget
28th October 2007, 04:04
Hi Bridget i like your post about "How to Please your Woman".:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Thanks itsme_iye. Thats lovely to hear.
Theres more to come....:)

IainBusby
28th October 2007, 11:08
:) Ways to please your woman

1.Upon returning home find her first before doing anything else and give her a hug.

2. Ask her, how`s day.

3.Bring her cut flowers as a surprise as well as on special occassions.

4.If she generally makes dinner or if it is her turn and seems she is tired or really busy offer to make dinner.

5.Compliment her on how she looks.

6.Schedule extra time when travelling so she doesn`t need to rush.

7.When your going to be late, call her and let her know.

8.When she talks to you, put down the magazine or turn off the TV and give her your full attention.

9.If she usually washes the dishes occassionally offer to wash the dishes especially if she tired that day.

10.Notice when she is upset and tired and ask what she has to do then offer to help by doing a few of her" to do" items.

11.When you going out, ask her if theres anything she wants you to pick up at the store and remember to pick it up.

12.Call her from work to ask how she is or to share something exciting or just tell her " i love you".

13.Make the bed and clean up the bedroom.

14.Wash before making love or put a cologne if she likes it.

15.Offer her to give a back massage or foot massage.

to be continue.....

When Scheduling "Extra Time" remember this is a filipina and add on in units of not less than 1 day at a time.
Iain.

IainBusby
28th October 2007, 11:16
Contination;

I was brought up in a house with 3 brothers and 1 sister and my mum made sure that we always left the toilet seat up. That way, when either my mum or my sister decided to use the toilet, when they put the toilet seat down, they usually found it dry !!!