PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend me a hotel in London

Iani
8th June 2014, 19:55
Hi

Looking to make a passport renewal run to Lahnden next month.

Can anyone recommend somewhere to stay there?

It's a fact I'm as tight as a duck's :action-smiley-081: in a snowstorm, but all the same, I don't want somewhere I'd expect Rigsby to walk in at any moment.

Oh and is it as bad to get around as always...........aka get a second mortgage to pay for taxi's! Haven't been there for ages.

Thanks again

melovesengland
8th June 2014, 20:02
We stayed in Premier Inn in Harrow. Convenient I'd say bcos Kenton Station is just over the road.

You can use the tube to get around London.

http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/HARTRA/london-harrow

Longweekend
8th June 2014, 21:09
There are plenty of cheap B&B's in front of Kings Cross station, just walk across Euston Road and over to Crestfield Street and there are plenty of reasonably priced places, most of them even do a decent 'Full English'......:biggrin:

Jamesey
8th June 2014, 22:55
We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Acton and were very impressed. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's relatively easy to get to from the M40 / M4, has (limited) on site parking and is right next to the Tube Station. It only cost £75 per night and that included breakfast. Not bad for London.

Arthur Little
8th June 2014, 23:11
Iani :poke: ... try the 'European Hotel' 11/15 Arqyle Square WC1H 8AS - conveniently located 2/3 minutes' walk from Kings Cross Station. :smile:

Full English Breakfast served each morning. All rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi. (Oops :icon_sorry: ... of course, you'll already have "wifey" with you :icon_lol: - hence the reason for your visit to the Capital in the first place!)

Seriously, though, I can thoroughly recommend this venue ... since my wife, Myrna and I have stayed there on a couple of separate occasions in recent years. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

MissAna
17th July 2014, 19:26
:Help1: What are the best budget friendly rooms in London???? Close to the shops please :biggrin::REGamblMoney01HL1:

irishman12
17th July 2014, 23:31
:Help1: what are the best budget friendly rooms in London???? Close to the shops please :biggrin::REGamblMoney01HL1:

That depends on your budget :biggrin: