PDA

View Full Version : Back stabbing at work

stevewool
7th June 2014, 10:07
Whats the word, back stabbing, telling it how it is, speaking your mind?

Well, another bad few days and it seems to have come to a head.

Lets go back a few weeks.

Work is very very busy but you get by and everything is rosy, then the other week this person is off work and the job runs so smooth. Yes busy but we get by. Now hes back and its rubbish, things dont happen but he thinks hes the best, hes the manager.

I lose it and go above him and tell how it is, I get the backing and I ask this manager is there a problem with him and me and his answer is noooooooooooo, there is nothing wrong, but he will not look you in the face, hes a .... I know but maybe I am a .... in his eyes too.

The job is there to be done when you are at work, but there seems to be something wrong. Hay ho, I have to speak my mind.

Lets see what happens when the big boss comes next week, I wonder whos fault it will be.

I am a great believer in if you have a problem sort it out and move on, but some like to think they are so important and know everything too but will not share their knowledge if they have any to share that is :NoNo:

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH THATS BETTER

Michael Parnham
7th June 2014, 15:39
Been there done that, don't worry about it Steve, it's always the same in the transport industry! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
7th June 2014, 15:56
I always make sure that my staff feel unwanted and insignificant .... stops them having ambition :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
7th June 2014, 16:21
Been there done that, don't worry about it Steve, it's always the same in the *transport industry! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:iagree:, Michael ... they're apt to get *car(ried) away!

mickcant
7th June 2014, 17:10
Retirement is wonderful :xxgrinning--00xx3:

As long as he gets his walks and food, Charlie my dog does not worry about anything :biggrin:
Mick.:olddude:

Arthur Little
7th June 2014, 17:19
Retirement is wonderful :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:iagree:, Mick ... BEST "job" I ever had!

stevewool
7th June 2014, 17:33
Retirement. Well I hope I get there one day, and that could become my best job too

grahamw48
7th June 2014, 20:02
Similar circumstances caused me to give up my last 'employed' job. :NoNo:

lordna
7th June 2014, 20:03
I always make sure that my staff feel unwanted and insignificant .... stops them having ambition :icon_lol:

The secret as an employee is never to expect any more than that from management...then you get along fine with no suprises!