PDA

View Full Version : 100 percent full foreign ownership in Clark?

fred
4th June 2014, 01:52
Foreign investors have the opportunity to wholly own a project in the country via the development of the Clark Green City, whose development cost for the 1,300-hectare first phase, is estimated to reach P59 billion.
This was announced by Bases Conversion Development Authority (BCDA) President and CEO Arnel Paciano D. Casanova following the approval last week by President Benigno S. Aquino III of the master plan for the first phase of the 9,450 hectare Clark Green City.
According to Casanova, Clark Green City is an opportunity for a 100 percent foreign-owned company to invest in urban development in the Philippines since the entire area is a special economic zone.
Foreigners have been urging the government to open restricted industries to 100 percent full foreign ownership, including land.

http://www.mb.com.ph/foreign-investors-can-wholly-own-projects-in-clark-green-city-bcd

SimonH
4th June 2014, 05:35
Interesting read Fred :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I was chatting to extended family in Tarlac last year and they were asking where to invest any savings that they had, my advise was land as close to Clark as they could afford. This was purely based on the fact that Emirates had just announced that they would be flying into there ( I Know they started and then stopped), just wonder if they took my advice :Erm:

Terpe
4th June 2014, 10:22
Foreign investors have the opportunity to wholly own a project in the country via the development of the Clark Green City, whose development cost for the 1,300-hectare first phase, is estimated to reach P59 billion.
This was announced by Bases Conversion Development Authority (BCDA) President and CEO Arnel Paciano D. Casanova following the approval last week by President Benigno S. Aquino III of the master plan for the first phase of the 9,450 hectare Clark Green City.
According to Casanova, Clark Green City is an opportunity for a 100 percent foreign-owned company to invest in urban development in the Philippines since the entire area is a special economic zone.
Foreigners have been urging the government to open restricted industries to 100 percent full foreign ownership, including land.

http://www.mb.com.ph/foreign-investors-can-wholly-own-projects-in-clark-green-city-bcd

Very interesting fred..............nice find :xxgrinning--00xx3: