PDA

View Full Version : Turk fined £110 & £105 costs for killing swan

Dedworth
3rd June 2014, 09:25
'I'm sorry, I didn't know what type of bird it was. It tasted nice': Turkish man caught stuffing a beheaded swan into a backpack apologises

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2646337/Im-sorry-I-didnt-know-type-bird-It-tasted-nice-Turkish-man-caught-stuffing-beheaded-swan-backpack-apologises.html#ixzz33YwK1B1M

Scum :cwm23:

No doubt the max sentence of six months in prison or a maximum fine of £20,000 only applies to Brits not Turks & Eastern Europeans

les_taxi
3rd June 2014, 13:11
Ask any Leeds fan what they think of the Turks :yikes:
I won't go there for holiday - don't do anywhere with a bloody wailing Mosque - would rather go to Rhodes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmac
3rd June 2014, 20:23
isnt killing a swan treason ?

doesnt treason carry the death penalty any more ?

Dedworth
3rd June 2014, 20:51
Isn't killing a swan treason?

Doesn't treason carry the death penalty any more?

It should do - by all accounts the Warsaw Pact brigade BBQ them in the Windsor area

Iani
4th June 2014, 11:57
In other news, he said he was struggling to eat

1. If he's struggling to eat - how the hell will he pay a fine?

2. Turkey isn't part of the EU. He obviously isn't working - so what the hell is he still doing here?

Iani
4th June 2014, 11:58
BTW the death penalty for treason was abolished soon after Tony Blair came to power.

Some wags might suggest he was covering his back for the future :wink:

Dedworth
4th June 2014, 16:01
In other news, he said he was struggling to eat

2. Turkey isn't part of the EU. He obviously isn't working - so what the hell is he still doing here?

Choice of 3

Car Wash

Filth Kebab Shop

Grubby Barbers

Arthur Little
5th June 2014, 02:38
Ask any Leeds fan what they think of the Turks :yikes:

I won't go there for holiday - don't do anywhere with a bloody wailing Mosque - would rather go to Rhodes ...
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

... or even Blackpool? :icon_lol:

Iani
5th June 2014, 19:52
:xxparty-smiley-004: