PDA

View Full Version : Holiday pictures

stevewool
31st May 2014, 17:06
just come back form a great week in spain, meeting Ems aunt for the first time too, its been over 5 years since Ems has seen her so we all had a nice time seeing each other and seeing beautiful Spain too
Wont bore you too much Keith with the thousands just a few

Steve.r
31st May 2014, 17:11
Glad you had a nice time Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
31st May 2014, 17:14
Thanks steve we did, planning our next holiday now,
We will be in the phils for new year and a little longer so if you are around it would be nice to see the family

andy222
31st May 2014, 17:30
Nice pics steve.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
31st May 2014, 17:32
Sure buddy, even if I am not there, Charie and the children would love to see you and Em's again

stevewool
31st May 2014, 17:52
Thanks Andy,
Steve , it will be nice going over to see the kids and Charie, just have to plan when, that will be down to Ems, lots of places to see in the few weeks we have there

joebloggs
31st May 2014, 18:00
:xxgrinning--00xx3: looks like you all had a good time :wink:

stevewool
31st May 2014, 18:13
A great time Joe thanks,
We went to Ronda twice , what a beautiful place and the the best flamenco show ever i have seen too,

Terpe
31st May 2014, 20:52
It's great to know you had a wonderful holiday Steve & Emms.....thanks Steve for sharing photos of the ladies.........
got any of Spain :biggrin: (joke lang)

I too will be in the Paradise islands at the same time ..........I have a feeling (and a plan) I'll not come back to sunny UK :wink:

stevewool
31st May 2014, 21:18
Lots of Spain, just give me a few mins to get some more on,
Ems has been given the time off work so we are looking at flying out Dec 27th then back around Jan 27th,
That will give us a little time with the family and lots of time to please ourselves where we would like to go too

Jentobeharrison
1st June 2014, 05:25
Just want to say Ems is so beautiful. She looks like a candidate of Bb. Pilipinas, please tell that to her. She reminds me of my aunt, they are both gorgeous! :)

grahamw48
1st June 2014, 06:23
Lovely pics, and yes, your Ems is really beautiful ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
1st June 2014, 07:07
More lovely holiday photo's Steve, keep (Em) coming, very nice!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
1st June 2014, 08:52
Just want to say Ems is so beautiful. She looks like a candidate of Bb. Pilipinas, please tell that to her. She reminds me of my aunt, they are both gorgeous! :)

thanks Jen, thats very nice of you to say that, but you are right she is indeed beautiful and beautiful on the inside too

Jentobeharrison
1st June 2014, 08:53
Aww that's good then. You guys are the one from Marikina right?

stevewool
1st June 2014, 08:53
More lovely holiday photo's Steve, keep (Em) coming, very nice!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

keep em coming , nice on Michael

stevewool
1st June 2014, 08:54
Lovely pics, and yes, your Ems is really beautiful ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks Graham

stevewool
1st June 2014, 08:58
Aww that's good then. You guys are the one from Marikina right?

yes Ems is from Marikina, before that tarlac

Jentobeharrison
1st June 2014, 09:00
Wow where in Tarlac? My paternal relatives are from Nueva Ecija and Tarlac (borders) the aunt that I was talking about is my father's sister, now I know why they're look alike! :)

I am from Marikina since birth, near SM Marikina :)

stevewool
1st June 2014, 09:07
more from spain

SimonH
1st June 2014, 09:11
yes Ems is from Marikina, before that tarlac

Small world, Shey is from Capas Tarlac

SimonH
1st June 2014, 09:14
Ronda is a fantastic place (not if you're averse to heights though), there's one really famous restaurant there which name escapes me for the moment :Erm:

Michael Parnham
1st June 2014, 09:16
more from spain

The first three photo's, I've been there many years ago, also went to a bullring there, can't remember the name of the place but it was long uphill twisty bus ride to get there!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
1st June 2014, 09:22
Ronda is a fantastic place (not if you're averse to heights though), there's one really famous restaurant there which name escapes me for the moment :Erm:

lots of little restaurants all serving great food with lots of choice, we found one just by chance and there was a flamenco show starting, the best Flamenco i have ever seen,

stevewool
1st June 2014, 09:23
The first three photo's, I've been there many years ago, also went to a bullring there, can't remember the name of the place but it was long uphill twisty bus ride to get there!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ronda, Michael, and the road is indeed very twisty but amazing views

stevewool
1st June 2014, 09:25
Small world, Shey is from Capas Tarlac

its smaller then we think, thats right near Ems place

stevewool
1st June 2014, 09:27
Wow where in Tarlac? My paternal relatives are from Nueva Ecija and Tarlac (borders) the aunt that I was talking about is my father's sister, now I know why they're look alike! :)

I am from Marikina since birth, near SM Marikina :)

we are hoping to travel to Talac on our next visit, its been a vey very long time since Ems has traveled back there so its going to be nice i hope, but like many things, time does change people and places too

stevewool
1st June 2014, 09:29
i tried to get down into the vally to get some great pictures but the walk down would have took ages and the girls would not like that too, but next time i shall get down there

Jentobeharrison
1st June 2014, 09:39
My families are from Tarlac City, Gerona, Pura, Capas, Victoria and Nueva Ecija (San Miguel upto Guimba) we have lots lots of relatives there! :)

stevewool
1st June 2014, 09:42
that is where Ems mum is from, Ems has not traveled back for such a long time and she thinks the family lots has been sold on but there are still aunts there, be intresting to see where she was born though

Jentobeharrison
1st June 2014, 09:49
Which place from what I have mentioned? Do you know which clan she came from?

stevewool
1st June 2014, 09:59
My families are from Tarlac City, Gerona, Pura, Capas, Victoria and Nueva Ecija (San Miguel upto Guimba) we have lots lots of relatives there! :)

Gerona is where the grandparents lived and the name was Manalili

Terpe
1st June 2014, 11:38
Nice pics Steve......:Erm:

I'm thinking of getting back into photography when I'm in Philippines.......watercolour painting too.....getting all my stuff together now. :wink:

grahamw48
1st June 2014, 13:46
Been through Tarlac City a few times recently, as Merly is from San Jacinto, Pangasinan. :smile:

jake
1st June 2014, 13:47
Thanks for sharing your photos :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Did you go to Gibraltar?

stevewool
1st June 2014, 16:55
if there was just me and Ems i would have gone just to say i have been there,but alas we did not go to Gibraltar