PDA

View Full Version : Fargo

Michael Parnham
27th May 2014, 19:36
Has anyone on the forum been following the series Fargo broadcast Channel 4 Sunday evenings 9pm? If so let's have some comments! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmac
27th May 2014, 20:30
I saw the original film. That was enough for me.

mickcant
28th May 2014, 07:05
I enjoy it, good plots :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick. :smile:

Arthur Little
29th May 2014, 01:06
Haven't seen either the original movie or the Channel 4 series, I'm afraid :NoNo: ... as, for me, the 9 o'clock slot on recent Sunday evenings has been taken up with following BBC1's 6-part WWI drama, 'The Crimson Fields'.

Arthur Little
29th May 2014, 01:25
However, I read :readingpapers: that Fargo was the last writing & production credit for the actress Gwyneth Paltrow's father, Bruce ... who died at the comparatively young age of 58 in 2002.

Although ... :anerikke: ... whether this article referred to the film or the TV series, I'm not entirely certain.

Michael Parnham
29th May 2014, 05:38
Haven't seen either the original movie or the Channel 4 series, I'm afraid :NoNo: ... as, for me, the 9 o'clock slot on recent Sunday evenings has been taken up with following BBC1's 6-part WWI drama, 'The Crimson Fields'.

Both the film and the series are excellent, also Crimson fields is very good viewing also Arthur!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
4th June 2014, 12:42
Just watched Sundays episode, really brilliant and for those who haven't watched it and are interested the boxset is available on Blue Ray as from next Monday, best series on TV since Twin Peaks, just my opinion!:xxgrinning--00xx3: