View Full Version : The Dutchman is coming

les_taxi
19th May 2014, 15:42
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27243233

Dedworth
19th May 2014, 16:14
Looks like he enjoys his neck juice

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/74956000/jpg/_74956521_lvggetty.jpg

Giggsy will have to watch his step - the Dutchman is a disciplinarian and won't look kindly on him putting it about with his sister-in-law.

Any news about Neville (P) getting his marching orders ? - Keano put the boot in

les_taxi
19th May 2014, 16:42
It's great news after someone here said he would not come to United :icon_lol:

Giggs'y as his assistant - brill news.

We will be on our way back and although it will take time it's a great move :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
19th May 2014, 17:07
I thought he'd be off to the 4 x 2's :biggrin:

They should sack Ferguson from the board for employing Moyesey in the first place, put him on the Hot Dog stand with his boy Jason :icon_lol:

Rooney will be quaking in his boots

Dedworth
19th May 2014, 20:03
No banner to rip up and wipe away the tears with next season :yikes:

Louis van Gaal won't get his own banner at Manchester United... after David Moyes 'Chosen One' leaves a bitter taste

Manchester United's next manager Louis van Gaal will not be given a Stretford End banner
David Moyes was welcomed with a 'Chosen One' banner - now removed
United fans staged a fly-by protest using 'Wrong One - Moyes Out' banner
Alex Ferguson had his own 25th anniversary 'Impossible Dream' banner

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2632708/Next-Manchester-United-manager-wont-Stretford-End-banner-David-Moyes-Chosen-One-leaves-bitter-taste.html#ixzz32BoJQXD1

Arthur Little
19th May 2014, 20:04
We will be on our way back ...

... > :football3: < ... United behind its "van"guard eh, Les?

les_taxi
19th May 2014, 20:36
No banner to rip up and wipe away the tears with next season :yikes:

Louis van Gaal won't get his own banner at Manchester United... after David Moyes 'Chosen One' leaves a bitter taste

Manchester United's next manager Louis van Gaal will not be given a Stretford End banner
David Moyes was welcomed with a 'Chosen One' banner - now removed
United fans staged a fly-by protest using 'Wrong One - Moyes Out' banner
Alex Ferguson had his own 25th anniversary 'Impossible Dream' banner

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2632708/Next-Manchester-United-manager-wont-Stretford-End-banner-David-Moyes-Chosen-One-leaves-bitter-taste.html#ixzz32BoJQXD1

No Banners - it's tempting fate as Liverpool fans know (come back when you've won 18) :biggrin:

joebloggs
19th May 2014, 22:12
No Banners - it's tempting fate as Liverpool fans know (come back when you've won 18) :biggrin:

must be near 18 banners for each of the managers Chelsea has had in the last decade :cwm25:

Dedworth
19th May 2014, 22:37
must be near 18 banners for each of the managers Chelsea has had in the last decade :cwm25:

3 titles untold FA & League Cups, Champions League & Europa Cup the scousers and gooners would die for some of that

joebloggs
19th May 2014, 22:52
3 titles untold FA & League Cups, Champions League & Europa Cup the scousers and gooners would die for some of that

Since when dedworth are some of these wins only found on Betamax?

Dedworth
19th May 2014, 23:37
Since when dedworth are some of these wins only found on Betamax?

:laugher: You said in the last decade Joe - I know it sticks in your throat but that's our record.

Betamax went out of the window in the late 80's when we had won a single title, FA Cup & European Cup Winners Cup

joebloggs
20th May 2014, 05:55
Betamax went out of the window in the late 80's when we had won a single title, FA Cup & European Cup Winners Cup

And I thought United had won nearly everything since the 80's Dedworth :biggrin:

KeithD
20th May 2014, 10:58
I see the new manager has already been in teams that got relegated.... so he can carry on Moyes' good downward work :biggrin:

andy222
20th May 2014, 18:41
I dont think he will do any good at Utd. Man City will put paid to him. :biggrin:

les_taxi
20th May 2014, 18:59
I dont think he will do any good at Utd. Man City will put paid to him.:biggrin:

I'm looking forward to watching the Baggies drop down a division :icon_lol:

bigmarco
20th May 2014, 21:57
You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Glazers are not going to stump up the cash needed to put things right.

les_taxi
20th May 2014, 22:38

True, we don't have the spending power of the top 3 anymore. Nonetheless, he will have a fair wedge to spend and it's a rebuilding program.

No-one expects us to win the league -a steady improvement and attacking football is what he will bring.

It's a top appointment and along with Giggsy there, it will work :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
21st May 2014, 00:34

The tabloid headline frenzy is a £200 million purse - pull the other one :icon_lol:

Neu75
22nd May 2014, 21:15
I see the new manager has already been in teams that got relegated.... so he can carry on Moyes' good downward work :biggrin:

Ferguson recommended Moyes so the two of them have started the rot.

les_taxi
22nd May 2014, 21:40
Ferguson recommended Moyes so the two of them have started the rot.

:blahblah:

Irrelevant, we're now getting top manager with proven record :xxgrinning--00xx3: