PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Hunter3513
2nd January 2006, 09:32
Hello everybody
I just found this site and Im a newbie. My name is Bryan. Im from San Diego but moving to UK (Somerset) to be with my filipina bride to be. We known each other for 2 years now and visited the UK twice already and ready to make the big move to the UK. I got my fiance visa already and leaving here on the 14th of Jan. My fiance is 35 years old from Valencia City, Bukidnon PI. She got divorced to a British man on April and been seperated for awhile due to drinking problems. Been there for every step of the way and love her dearly. Thanks again everybody. Happy new year.

Admin
2nd January 2006, 09:38
Happy New Year

She got divorced to a British man on April and been seperated for awhile due to drinking problems

Your marrying a Filipina with a drinking problem!! :o I hope you can afford plenty of water :lol:

Why aren't you moving her to San Diego, we're all trying to get out of this country, I've got close and moved to Wales :P

We have Global warming here, it makes the weather crapper than the usual crap it is, high taxes (even on toilet paper), climbing violent crime.......but then none of this will bother you, as you won't be leaving the bedroom for the first few months. :lol:

Hunter3513
2nd January 2006, 09:42
Originally posted by admin@Jan 2 2006, 08:38 AM
Happy New Year
Your marrying a Filipina with a drinking problem!! :o I hope you can afford plenty of water :lol:

Why aren't you moving her to San Diego, we're all trying to get out of this country, I've got close and moved to Wales :P

We have Global warming here, it makes the weather crapper than the usual crap it is, high taxes (even on toilet paper), climbing violent crime.......but then none of this will bother you, as you won't be leaving the bedroom for the first few months. :lol:

Quoted post

No no her ex has a drinking problem..lol. We did talk about moving her here but it would be easier me going there since her 5 year old daughter has school and friends there, Plus my fiance has her sister and cousin there in Uk also. Its all good. I love it there in UK. It will getting use to but it will be fine. :D

deepete
2nd January 2006, 12:43
I have visited Sea World in San Diago, cant believe your leaving there to move to Uk, new home to all the dead beats from the balkans. It must be love :blink:

ginapeterb
2nd January 2006, 14:05
Hi..welcome to the Forum, cant also beleive youre coming from sunny San Diego to blighty, but you can surf or ski here, well...sort of...best wishes...hope to see you again.

walesrob
2nd January 2006, 14:54
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Jan 2 2006, 01:05 PM
Hi..welcome to the Forum, cant also beleive youre coming from sunny San Diego to blighty, but you can surf or ski here, well...sort of...best wishes...hope to see you again.

Quoted post

Aww come on guys, the UK ain't all that bad.... :huh:

Admin
2nd January 2006, 20:12
...and that would be from the guy who lives so far out on the Western Welsh coast, you could be living in Eire :lol:

Hunter3513
3rd January 2006, 04:13
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7]
Originally posted by admin@Jan 2 2006, 07:12 PM
[b]...and that would be from the guy who lives so far out on the Western Welsh coast, you could be living in Eire :lol:

Quoted post

Thank you everbody for your replys. I know its crazy for me to move from here to the UK but we gave it alot of thought and I need a change and get out of here for awhile. Like Rob said, UK not that bad. Just have to get use to it. Im just worried about have to learn to drive there haha. Thanks everybody.

Admin
3rd January 2006, 09:53
Yeah, we have gear sticks in ours cars...... :rolleyes:

Hunter3513
4th January 2006, 05:47
I have np problems with stick shifts at all :lol: