PDA

View Full Version : Happy

Steve.r
8th May 2014, 08:40
Only a few days to go and I will be back home for a short time. I can't renew my Chinese visa two times here in Tianjin immigration office, so I fly back to Manila next Tuesday 13th spend a morning there to apply for my Chinese visa, then home for a few days with the wife and children and hopefully by Monday 19th I can pick up my visa and fly back here to China on the 20th.

Nice to be working again, but better to be home I say. I can't wait. :Jump:

Doc Alan
8th May 2014, 09:12
I'm sure you can't wait Steve, best wishes for a safe trip and success with renewing your visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

jake
8th May 2014, 09:17
Good news :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Enjoy your time at home with the family.

marga
8th May 2014, 09:22
There is no place like home Steve.r

Enjoy every moment with your family!

Steve.r
8th May 2014, 12:36
Thanks guys :smile:

Terpe
8th May 2014, 14:25
Very happy for you Steve.......it's real nice to be close enough to take up those opportunities.
There are many of us that have experienced being away from loved ones for long periods.
I can imagine just how happy you must be.....especially with a young family.

Fill the unforgiving minute. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
8th May 2014, 14:33
Only a few days to go and I will be back home for a short time. I can't renew my Chinese visa two times here in Tianjin immigration office, so I fly back to Manila next Tuesday 13th spend a morning there to apply for my Chinese visa, then home for a few days with the wife and children and hopefully by Monday 19th I can pick up my visa and fly back here to China on the 20th.

Nice to be working again, but better to be home I say. I can't wait. :Jump:

:Hellooo: ... GREAT opportunity for spending some more precious time - however short - with your loved ones, Steve! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
8th May 2014, 14:43
Fill the unforgiving minute. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I call it something else Peter :do_it:

:Hellooo: ... GREAT opportunity for spending some more precious time - however short - with your loved ones, Steve! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Too right Arthur :smile: