PDA

View Full Version : hi to all!!!

rhearose
2nd January 2006, 07:05
hi everyone....i just newly registered....my husband john use this website for more visa information....i would say its a great help for both of us as we start to get all the requirements for my visa.Huh!....its hard to be apart from your love one but it have to be like this,just a matter of patience...im happy to be part with this forum as i know theres people who would freely give us advice and more info......RHEA :)

Admin
2nd January 2006, 09:27
Happy New Year, and welcome to the forum for the mentally committed. We're a friendly bunch, as long a our high levels of medication are kept up :rolleyes: :lol:

ginapeterb
2nd January 2006, 14:04
Originally posted by admin@Jan 2 2006, 08:27 AM
Happy New Year, and welcome to the forum for the mentally committed. We're a friendly bunch, as long a our high levels of medication are kept up :rolleyes: :lol:

Quoted post

Mabuhay Rhea, and welcome, Ive seen your wedding photos, that John posted, very nice, and glad you had a great wedding, were happy for you, we hope to see you in UK soon, as Keith says, we are a freindly bunch, well sort of, but best wishes, and hope to see you soon.

Pete

rhearose
3rd January 2006, 04:46
Thanks for all your warm welcome.Hope and pray to meet u there soon....God bless to all!!! :)

Hunter3513
3rd January 2006, 07:14
Hello and welcome Rhea. Im new here myself. Have a nice day and take care.

Eljohno
3rd January 2006, 13:33
Originally posted by Hunter3513@Jan 3 2006, 06:14 AM
Hello and welcome Rhea. Im new here myself. Have a nice day and take care.

Quoted post

Hi Hunter,
welcome to the forum..feel free to ask any questions as they are all very helpful here.

John