PDA

View Full Version : Another Rat in the Kitchen.

andy222
29th April 2014, 23:24
http://news.sky.com/story/1251784/patrick-mercer-by-election-after-mp-resigns

Arthur Little
30th April 2014, 18:37
http://news.sky.com/story/1251784/patrick-mercer-by-election-after-mp-resigns

Let's hope and :pray: Nigel Farage does decide to contest the by-election arising from Conservative, Patrick Mercer's resignation.

:yeahthat:'d fairly "set the cat among the pigeons"!! :biggrin:

:Hellooo: ... 'twould surely be the "making" of Parliament to see someone of Farage's calibre with a seat at Westminster! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
30th April 2014, 18:47
Mr. Farage is far too clever to allow himself and his campaign to be side-tracked in this way, as he has already clearly stated through the media, who have been nipping at his heels since early this morning. It is the EU elections that are foremost in his mind and in the minds of his supporters.

All other negative discussion and comment has been purely opportunism on the part of his nervous opponents...including all the slimy media 'pundits'.

Arthur Little
30th April 2014, 19:21
It is the EU elections that are foremost in his mind and in the minds of his supporters.

All the same, Graham ... :anerikke: ... I daresay BOTH events will be the last thing on your mind, come May 22nd! :laugher:

les_taxi
30th April 2014, 19:21
Yes Graham, Nigel knows what he's doing.

Longweekend
30th April 2014, 19:27
I also think he knows he would be pushed to turn over a 16,000 Tory majority.....:wink:

Arthur Little
30th April 2014, 19:37
I also think he knows he would be pushed to turn over a 16,000 Tory majority.....:wink:

Not necessarily :nono-1-1: ... if Mercer's constituents are sick to the back teeth of their erstwhile MP's shady dealings.

grahamw48
30th April 2014, 22:23
All the same, Graham ... :anerikke: ... I daresay BOTH events will be the last thing on your mind, come May 22nd! :laugher:

Don't worry Arthur. I have already arranged my proxy vote. :biggrin: