PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd: Sir Alex Ferguson to help select David Moyes's replacement

Dedworth
23rd April 2014, 16:34
Sir Alex Ferguson will play a key role choosing David Moyes's replacement as Manchester United manager.

Moyes, who was hand-picked by Ferguson as his successor last year, was sacked on Tuesday after 10 months in charge.

Ferguson will be part of a selection panel consisting of every Manchester United board member.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27123088

:xxgrinning--00xx3: today's good news

les_taxi
23rd April 2014, 16:35
Ha ha He will only be one of many :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
23rd April 2014, 16:43
In hindsight you should have gone for Carlo Ancelotti last year - 54 years old he's got a lot more miles in him and a better club track record than van Gaal. I'd imagine it would take strato money which the Glaziers don't have to prise him away from Real

les_taxi
23rd April 2014, 17:29
No, don't want Anchelotti, Van Gall looks a mean mf - what we need. No pussy footing about :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rory
23rd April 2014, 18:06
You need a manager that know the English game and the players not a foreigner who has done well abroad.

Look what happened when Chelsea and then Spurs appointed Andre Villas-Boas.

bigmarco
23rd April 2014, 18:47
Is doesn't really matter who they get. It's difficult to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Glaziers are not prepared to fork out the sort of money required.

The way the Glaziers want to rebuild I'd have thought 'Arry boy was the ideal candidate :wink:

Dedworth
23rd April 2014, 20:06
Is doesn't really matter who they get. It's difficult to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Glaziers are not prepared to fork out the sort of money required.

The way the Glaziers want to rebuild I'd have thought 'Arry boy was the ideal candidate :wink:

That's a thought Marco - Fat Sam & John Gregory would also fit the bill