PDA

View Full Version : Gift for a Birthday

jbt
19th October 2007, 19:24
A fellow was very much in love :luv4: with a beautiful girl. One day she told him that the next day was her birthday. He told her he would send her a bouquet of roses... one for each year of her life.

That evening he called the local florist and ordered twenty-one roses with instructions that they be delivered first thing the next morning.

As the florist was preparing the order, he decided that since the young man was such a good customer, he would put an extra dozen roses in the bouquet.

The fellow never did find out what made the young girl so angry :smileybigangry: with him.

:bigcry:

JAMZ
19th October 2007, 19:35
Maybe additional dozen withered roses full of thorns were sent...

kimmi
20th October 2007, 02:42
there's a lesson we should learn here..follow up and check all the things u purchased whether it for delivery to make sure everything will be ok..

Pepe n Pilar
20th October 2007, 02:49
Hi Jbt!... This is funny... very nice. Sometimes we are not aware of doing things we thought will cheer up the person but instead can offend them....
I think we have to go to the basic..... learn how to listen to instructions and follow them carefully.

cinmickey28
20th October 2007, 02:57
Hi Jbt!... This is funny... very nice. Sometimes we are not aware of doing things we thought will cheer up the person but instead can offend them....
I think we have to go to the basic..... learn how to listen to instructions and follow them carefully.

It might have a very deep meaning and value for him to give that 21 roses to the girl he loves.

kimmi
20th October 2007, 03:08
but since the florist knows how such a good customer the young man she added another buoquet of roses which makes the young girl upset and offended..because the man told her he will give roses for every year of her life..so to think that she receives double boquet,she thinks that the man consider him old age already..so 21 roses plus another extra dozen..oh too much..

vbkelly
20th October 2007, 09:04

hahaha i remember my bf now my husband he ordered in sylvia's flower shop a bouquet of flowers and my husband's instruction them need to deliver that flowers to my gf at valentine's day but i recieved the flowers before valentine's day and i text him to say thankyou for the flowers and he was replied to me but he didn't say why they delivered too early.and he phoned the shop to asked them why they deliver the flowers before valentine...but the next day after valentine's day i recieved 2 baskets of red roses and have a notes of apologise from the flower shops.