PDA

View Full Version : Cam caught renting his flat out

gWaPito
20th April 2014, 10:51
''Conservative leader has been renting his London flat out for 6k per month whilst concomitantly raking in Mortgage relief as part of his expenses.

Add to that, he lives rent free at No10 and we have a Conservative estimate of him fleecing the British tax payer by a cool 70k p.a.

He backed Maria Miller right up to the point that he forced her to fall on her sword. I wonder if he would ever do the same thing. Let me think about that, Hmm self serving, inbred, greedy, lying, treasonous, arrogant, hubristic, .... of the year winner. Naaah not much chance of doing anything right or good for this nation. So lets blame it on those useless eaters who are drowning this country in debt because they don't have a job. How much longer are we going to suffer this :censored: and letting our SERVANTS tell us what WE can do?''

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/s526x395/10270311_10152465626374574_1660651101035154743_n.jpg
(https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152465626374574&set=a.75799559573.71925.683899573&type=1)

Yes, I've changed my tune. This is not the party I once knew and loved :NoNo:

joebloggs
20th April 2014, 10:57
no doubt you've seen my recent post, it's beyond a :censored: joke :cwm23:

A Tory crony of David Cameron put in charge of a £60 billion quango was dramatically fired last night after it was revealed that he was declared bankrupt for not paying his taxes.

who ran the Prime Minister’s family stockbroking firm and was Conservative Chief Operating Officer when Mr Cameron became party leader. The Prime Minister claimed he had no idea Caplin had been declared bankrupt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2608597/PM-hired-bankrupt-crony-run-60billion-quango-Tycoon-charge-vast-Treasury-budget-Tory-friends-sacked-MoS-probe.html

les_taxi
20th April 2014, 11:53
Hmm nothing in the news about this?
Does Cameron own the flat?
If so why can't he rent it out?
Not sure why that's a problem.

joebloggs
20th April 2014, 12:13
Hmm nothing in the news about this?
If so why can't he rent it out?
Not sure why that's a problem.

why cant he live in it then ? also what happens to his rent money, why's he claiming mortgage relief ?

les_taxi
20th April 2014, 12:18
Let's find out more facts first.

gWaPito
20th April 2014, 12:56
www.ukip.org/cracking_story_for_the_at...

Bugger, the link won't work. I can't do it on my phone. Search 'Cameron raking in tax relief' :-)

joebloggs
20th April 2014, 13:06
www.ukip.org/cracking_story_for_the_at...

Bugger, the link won't work. I can't do it on my phone. Search 'Cameron raking in tax relief' :-)

http://www.ukip.org/cracking_story_for_the_attention_of_the_intrepid_and_daring_times_investigative_team

les_taxi
20th April 2014, 13:39
What a joke story!

I think every Prime Mnister gets Downing Street free.
It's part of the package!

joebloggs
20th April 2014, 13:52
What a joke story!

you mean like the Harman 'news story' :cwm25:

Arthur Little
20th April 2014, 15:26
Yes, I've changed my tune. This is not the party I once knew and loved :NoNo:

:cwm24: ... I'd been going to say ... ! :Erm:

gWaPito
20th April 2014, 17:07
I know, nothing against the law renting out your own flat but he's already mortgaged up to the hilt on his Whitney home. :cwm23: Then he has the face to claim it all back, 70 grands worth each year through mortgage tax relief :cwm23:

sheriel
20th April 2014, 17:17
Almost as corrupt as the Philippines, is it any wonder only a small proportion of the population bother to vote. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
20th April 2014, 20:43
Almost as corrupt as the Philippines, is it any wonder only a small proportion of the population bother to vote. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
It'll be an even smaller proportion next time. .I won't be bothering :NoNo:

gWaPito
20th April 2014, 20:48
He owns that flat. ..bought with the funds from remortgaging his Oxfordshire home. ..that's the home funded by the British taxpayer. Thatcher would be turning in her grave

BTW If I'm wrong, I'll stand corrected. Just make sure you post a link to the contrary :-)

les_taxi
20th April 2014, 23:46
not sure at this stage what he has done wrong:Erm:
I will look into it further-it's not making the news:doh

London_Manila
21st April 2014, 02:36

Yes so true :xxgrinning--00xx3:

They try and hide it here a bit better but the bottom line is they all go into politics to line their pockets :NoNo:

joebloggs
21st April 2014, 07:26
He owns that flat. ..bought with the funds from remortgaging his Oxfordshire home. ..that's the home funded by the British taxpayer. Thatcher would be turning in her grave

BTW If I'm wrong, I'll stand corrected. Just make sure you post a link to the contrary :-)

from 2009,

But the fascination with bike-riding Cameron's '£30million' refuses to go away. As does gossip of his alleged personal family fortune, helped by the Mail on Sunday's disclosure that he paid off the £75,000 mortgage on the £1.5 million home in North Kensington, London, that he owns with his wife Samantha, after they took out a £350,000 taxpayer-funded HSBC mortgage on his designated Oxfordshire constituency second home.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1191155/Claims-David-Cameron-30m-fortune-sit-uneasily-taxpayers-So-truth-money.html

Dedworth
21st April 2014, 15:37
What a joke story!

I think every Prime Mnister gets Downing Street free.
It's part of the package!

I think Blair rented out about 10 properties.

A non story which isn't what Joe wants to hear :wink:

Arthur Little
21st April 2014, 15:50
Thatcher would be turning in her *grave

Ah she's (*ashes) in no position to be worrying ... not now! :NoNo:

joebloggs
21st April 2014, 16:53
I think Blair rented out about 10 properties.

A non story which isn't what Joe wants to hear :wink:

you've been quiet dedworth on all the Tory trash that's been in the news recently :biggrin:

Bankrupt British loans official resigns, embarrassing PM Cameron :laugher:

However, an investigation by the Mail on Sunday newspaper revealed that Britain's High Court had declared Caplin, the agency's head, bankrupt in 2012 with debts of more than 3 million pounds ($5.04 million), a fact he had not disclosed.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/04/20/uk-britain-politics-resignation-idUKBREA3J0D520140420?rpc=401&feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews&rpc=401

gWaPito
21st April 2014, 18:35
from 2009,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1191155/Claims-David-Cameron-30m-fortune-sit-uneasily-taxpayers-So-truth-money.html
You cld safety say I've been out the loop for a while :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
21st April 2014, 19:28
you've been quiet dedworth on all the Tory trash that's been in the news recently :biggrin:

Nothing to get too excited about Joe

I smiled at the track record of this Axelgrease bloke Millipede has hired :-

Axelrod started out young working for the machine politician Richard M. Daley, the Chicago mayor whose administration was always mired in corruption.

Axelrod has worked for several disgraced or failed politicians. These include Italian technocrat Prime Minister Mario Monti, who was booted out of office last year after only managing to win 10% of the vote following his 2013 Axelrod-managed campaign.

He also worked for Eliot Spitzer, who infamously resigned as Governor of New York over a hookers scandal. Rod Blagojevich, the former Governor of Illinois who is now serving a 14 year prison term for corruption. John Edwards, who was indicted for allegedly using campaign funds to cover up an extra-marital affair. Adlai Stevenson III, whose disastrous campaign for Governor of Illinois in 1986 was described by Axelrod himself as a “nightmare“.

Top signing :icon_lol:

joebloggs
22nd April 2014, 06:04
dedworth the guy Cameron hired was a friend, I find it unbelievable that he didn't know the guy had gone bankrupt owing £3m :NoNo: