PDA

View Full Version : Globe DUO UK PROMO

jake
20th April 2014, 08:32
DUO UK $10 Sale

DUO UK assigns a UK landline number to the registered Globe Postpaid/Prepaid or TM mobile number in the Philippines. With DUO UK, calling the Philippines from the UK is easy, convenient, and affordable, just like making a local call.
Subscribe to DUO UK from April 12 to May 11, 2014 to avail of a special discounted price of GBP7 (or US$10 or P399) instead of the GBP17 (or US$25 or P999) regular price.
Promo is open to all Globe Postpaid/Prepaid or TM subscribers in the Philippines.
Filipinos abroad may also avail of the promo by registering the Globe Postpaid/Prepaid or TM mobile numbers of their family members in the Philippines.

HOW TO AVAIL OF THE PROMO:

There are four ways to register to DUO UK:
Via DUO UK website
Visit www.duouk.globe.com.ph and select "Subscribe".
Fill-out the form and click the "Subscribe" button.
Pay GBP7 (or US$10) via Visa/ Mastercard Credit or Debit card.
Subscriber will receive an email notification containing the UK landline number assigned to the Globe Postpaid/Prepaid or TM mobile number that was registered to DUO UK.
Registered Globe Postpaid/Prepaid or TM mobile number will also receive an SMS notification with the assigned UK landline number.
Via SMS
Globe Prepaid or TM subscriber may text DUO UK 999 to 8888 to register.
Subscriber must have at least P400 load credits to register successfully.
P399 load credits will be deducted from the subscriber's load wallet.
Subscriber will receive an SMS notification with the assigned UK landline number upon successful registration
Via BPO
Prospective subscribers who receive calls from BPO agents may register to the promo by providing the required information as well as their Visa/Mastercard Credit or Debit Card.
Upon successful registration, BPO agent will provide the subscriber with the assigned UK landline number.
Registered Globe Postpaid/Prepaid or TM mobile number will also receive an SMS notification with the assigned UK landline number.
Via Resellers
Subscriber must contact any accredited reseller to subscribe.
Provide the reseller with the required information and payment.
Subscriber will receive an email notification containing the UK landline number assigned to the Globe Postpaid/Prepaid or TM mobile number that was registered to DUO UK.
DTI NCR Permit Number 3152, series of 2014

http://duouk.globe.com.ph/

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Might be useful to members who have loved ones in areas that don't have a decent internet connection.

From what i can see the UK caller will be charged domestic UK rates instead of having to pay IDD rates :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
20th April 2014, 17:57
This looks interesting Jake :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks for the heads-up..........I'll inform my wife when she gets home.....I don't know who has Globe.....might be worth suggesting.....thanks :wink: