PDA

View Full Version : One this country is well rid of

Dedworth
18th April 2014, 14:03
'I thought my son was in Libya,' says father of British teenager killed in Syria – whose uncle was held in Guantanamo Bay

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2607592/British-university-student-killed-fighting-Jihad-Syria-uncle-Guantanamo-Bay-detainee-Omar-Deghayes.html#ixzz2zF5oHxtG

A spokeswoman for the Foreign Office added: 'We are aware of the death of a British national and are urgently looking in to it. However, Syria is a difficult place to confirm deaths.'

A complete waste of taxpayers money http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10001/thumbdown-smiley.gif

les_taxi
18th April 2014, 16:46
More rubbish terminated,as if his Family never knew.
Martyr my .... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
18th April 2014, 17:47
Hopefully the Uncle will head out to Syria

les_taxi
18th April 2014, 18:09
Then we will have 'Toomatoes' (thats as bad as Arthur would do lol)

les_taxi
18th April 2014, 20:06
Getting on my tits now this, banner keeps moving along sky news, brings to question this, if this idiot was killed early April then how come his so called parents (who allegedly did not know where he was) try to find out?

If any of my kids went missing at 18 i would still be worried and panic what's happened to them.

Obviously this garbage family knew exactly what he was up to.
Now maybe they will try and win damages from the government for letting him travel to Syria.

Ship 'em all out there - we don't need 'em as they add nothing to our cultural diversity Mr Blair!

irishman12
18th April 2014, 22:37
good job racism isnt a crime or is it? Who gives ye the right to condemn someone ye know nothing about :thumbsdown:

Dedworth
18th April 2014, 22:49
good job racism isnt a crime or is it? Who gives ye the right to condemn someone ye know nothing about :thumbsdown:

Maybe I'm missing something but can you expand on where the racism is in criticising a family of religious extremists/zealots who have a tendency to take holidays in sink states where wars are going on ?

les_taxi
18th April 2014, 23:09

Yea going to Syria with the intention of fighting an Islamic cause is to be commended!

You have not addressed the point i made about his parents?

Go ahead let's hear your views.

andy222
19th April 2014, 08:00
I think the government should put free planes on for those that want to fight in Syria. And obviously take their British passports off them.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
19th April 2014, 10:51
I think the government should put free planes on for those that want to fight in Syria. And obviously take their british passports off them.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yay we have agreed on something again Andy :xxgrinning--00xx3: