PDA

View Full Version : Filipino Store serving Greater Manchester and the rest of the North West

ynwa
17th April 2014, 17:02
http://www.adastrapacific.co.uk/

You can visit their store or shop online for convenience.

They offer Salon Weekend for those who wants make over and pampering at an affordable price.

They also accept orders on "kakanin" like sapin sapin, cochinta etc...

Thank you.

Dedworth
17th April 2014, 17:15
Maybe they do hair rebonding / straightening :biggrin:

Remember that 10 or so of the big Tesco Extra rip off H.Q's have a small Filipino food section

Sandhurst Extra (Berkshire), Wembley Extra (London), Harrow Station Road (London), Cheetham Hill (Manchester), Chestnut Extra (Hertfordshire), Horwich Extra (Lancashire), Stockton Extra (Stockton-on-Tees), Springhill (Birmingham), Yardley Extra (Birmingham), and Dungannon Superstore (Northern Ireland).

ynwa
17th April 2014, 17:23
I think they do rebonding/ straightening by request. I go to my local barber ask them to cut my hair short then I don't have to go back til next year :icon_lol:

gladz
17th April 2014, 19:50
Thanks for the info ynwa. Will visit the shop soon :smile:

ynwa
18th April 2014, 08:48
Welcome gladz. You might as well drop by at Cora Filipino Cuisine in Ashton near Ikea

Jentobeharrison
18th April 2014, 09:30
I favorited this thread on my pc, if my visa will be accepted, I will be living in Newton near Warrington, Cheshire , St. Helens. I will surely visit those stores

gWaPito
18th April 2014, 21:07
You're bound to find many Thai/Filipino stores near you. .Greater Manchester is a bit of a hike from where you will be living :smile:

joebloggs
19th April 2014, 07:28
You're bound to find many Thai/Filipino stores near you. .Greater Manchester is a bit of a hike from where you will be living :smile:

probably not as many as you think, i think its difficult for these stores to make enough money to keep going, over the last few years 2 have closed down near me :NoNo:

your right about the distance thou gWaPito its probably around 30 miles away from Warrington :cwm24:

andy222
19th April 2014, 08:46
http://www.adastrapacific.co.uk/

You can visit their store or shop online for convenience.

They offer Salon Weekend for those who wants make over and pampering at an affordable price.

They also accept orders on "kakanin" like sapin sapin, cochinta etc...

Thank you.
Very good. Thanks for the site. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ynwa
19th April 2014, 18:36
I favorited this thread on my pc, if my visa will be accepted, I will be living in Newton near Warrington, Cheshire , St. Helens. I will surely visit those stores

Cheshire is a nice area

ynwa
19th April 2014, 18:39
probably not as many as you think, i think its difficult for these stores to make enough money to keep going, over the last few years 2 have closed down near me :NoNo:

your right about the distance thou gWaPito its probably around 30 miles away from Warrington :cwm24:

One Filipino shop in Eccles Market is closed

ynwa
19th April 2014, 18:40
Very good. Thanks for the site. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You are welcome

joebloggs
20th April 2014, 00:52
One Filipino shop in Eccles Market is closed

yes my misses use to go to it, and there use to be another Asian food shop in Eccles but that's closed to :cwm24:

raynaputi
20th April 2014, 11:23

Keith and I travel 50 miles to go to Liverpool, where the nearest Asian shop from ours is! Hahaha..:icon_lol: Well the good thing though is we go to Liverpool weekly so it's not that bad. :biggrin:

joebloggs
20th April 2014, 11:57
there is nothing my misses wants from the pinos shops, she buys everything from morrisons :cwm25: