PDA

View Full Version : Police hunt woman pictured URINATING in front of horrified daytime shoppers in Northampton

Dedworth
12th April 2014, 17:47
Police are hunting a woman who was pictured urinating on a busy high street in front of horrified shoppers.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-hunt-woman-pictured-urinating-3403904#ixzz2ygvm6Lfj

I know what Terpe is going to say..................

les_taxi
12th April 2014, 18:36
Bloody good job Tour de France has not started :biggrin:

grahamw48
12th April 2014, 19:23
She thought it was Saturday night.

The whole country is becoming an amoral latrine .:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

joebloggs
12th April 2014, 19:33
when you've got to go, you've got to go :xxparty-smiley-004:

more :yikes: your reading a more quality newspaper dedworth :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
12th April 2014, 19:41
She could be one of the local retarded. I remember when a large institution was closed near Swindon. ...town centres like Malborough Devizes and whatnot were peppered with them ....not their fault but successive governments failing the address the issues.

Dedworth
12th April 2014, 19:44
when you've got to go, you've got to go :xxparty-smiley-004:

more :yikes: your reading a more quality newspaper dedworth :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Superb headline Joe coupled with the fact that it's Northampton home to many Eastern Eurotrash

grahamw48
12th April 2014, 19:59
Superb headline Joe coupled with the fact that it's Northampton home to many Eastern Eurotrash

I presume you FOUND that COMIC :ReadIt: by the way Dedworth. Now you can hang it on the nail where it belongs .:biggrin:

Dedworth
12th April 2014, 20:00
I presume you FOUND that COMIC :ReadIt: by the way Dedworth. :biggrin:

Stumbled on it after googling "trash" :biggrin:

Terpe
12th April 2014, 20:03
....I know what Terpe is going to say..................

Yes Dedworth.......:censored: :censored::censored:

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows all about Northampton by now.......one of the disadvantages of having 3 junctions to the M1

This area does have more than it's fair share of undesirables from around the globe.
One of the many reasons we don't venture into the town.

The local council now have free parking all weekend and 2 hours free parking Mon-Fri in an effort to get more shoppers in and rejuvenate the retail businesses. :NoNo:

Not sure where those 'dozens of onlookers' are though. :icon_lol: Looks almost deserted to me :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
12th April 2014, 20:12
I know what Terpe is going to say..................

Well ... :anerikke: ... whatever anyone else has to say, what I'm going to say is this:

:23_116_6[1]: ... high time towns and cities EVERYWHERE built more public toilets.

gWaPito
12th April 2014, 21:58
Well ... :anerikke: ... whatever anyone else has to say, what I'm going to say is this:

:23_116_6[1]: ... high time towns and cities EVERYWHERE built more public toilets.

Many of the public conveniences were closed in my town coz of the addicts, kiddy fiddlers and homos :NoNo:
If you want to relieve yourself now you have to spend money in the restaurants, public houses and coffee shops

grahamw48
12th April 2014, 22:47
Yes, as usual, instead of sorting out the minority, the MAJORITY...ie the people who PAY for the council services, are penalised ! :cwm23:

We've probably lost 50% of the public conveniences we used to have in York...a tourist town ! :NoNo:

joebloggs
12th April 2014, 23:10
Many of the public conveniences were closed in my town coz of the addicts, kiddy fiddlers and homos :NoNo:
If you want to relieve yourself now you have to spend money in the restaurants, public houses and coffee shops

more likely they were closed down because of gov cuts to local councils :cwm25:

Arthur Little
12th April 2014, 23:30

:cuss: ... damn :furious3: ... difficult to find anywhere to have a free :piss2: in Amsterdam!

stevewool
13th April 2014, 10:17
:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: no comment

Michael Parnham
13th April 2014, 11:16

I agree with that Arthur! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
13th April 2014, 13:49
police are trying to identify her, has anyone seen this bisong :laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:

grahamw48
13th April 2014, 14:15
Hmm...just let me take another look at that...:action-smiley-081: :Erm:

jonnijon
14th April 2014, 13:31
Just like the Philippines, only its the men here lol lol

gWaPito
14th April 2014, 13:47
Just like the Philippines, only its the men here lol lol
It's that common, it doesn't make the news

Arthur Little
14th April 2014, 14:14
It's that common, it doesn't make the news

:gp: ... nobody bats an eyelid there.

Iani
14th April 2014, 20:14
Saw a woman doing this in the town centre not so long ago - right outside the doors to the council offices.
Amazingly she had quite a stream and was aiming further than I could manage. She looked a sandwich short of a picnic anyway, in her 50's at a guess with a teacozy on her head and a tartan trolley

mickcant
14th April 2014, 22:14
I agree with Arthur, more public toilets are needed!
I have been took short myself when out,
but I would try to find somewhere more discrete though :Erm:

Mick.:action-smiley-082:

Rory
15th April 2014, 09:24
Nothing over here shocks me now, personally i think it is totally disgusting and this person must have some major issues.

Arthur Little
15th April 2014, 16:19
Nothing over here shocks me now, personally i think it is totally disgusting and this person must have some major issues.

Perhaps :olddude: ... but surely the absence of "proper facilities" when one is overwhelmed by a pressing urge to empty one's bladder is, in itself, a major issue!

Arthur Little
15th April 2014, 16:39
Perhaps :olddude: ... but surely the absence of "proper facilities" when one is overwhelmed by a pressing urge to empty one's bladder is, in itself, a major issue!

:omg: ... now I'm really showing my age. :biggrin:

grahamw48
15th April 2014, 16:58
Yet this sort of drunken animal behaviour on most Saturday nights up and down the country is usually left unpunished. :NoNo:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/grahamw48/drunkbrits_zps12a69438.jpg~original

bigmac
15th April 2014, 17:22
looking at the OP photos again---i think she was aiming at the bloke behind her.

les_taxi
15th April 2014, 18:13
Slappers.com
One of the many reasons we on this Forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rory
15th April 2014, 20:05
:omg: ... now I'm really showing my age. :biggrin:

I can not speak for you Arthur but when i get that feeling of wanting to go i can wait until i find somewhere adequate. I know i might differ my opinion in later years. :biggrin:

The picture shows no consideration for others, children or adults. You could not get more central and on view in the high street.