PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year to everone for 2006

ginapeterb
31st December 2005, 16:05
Happy New Year to all our freinds and family in the Philippines and in UK

Just spoke to my honey and the firecrackers are deafening in Bcd City, so as no one else has started a thread, I thought I would, so i would like to wish everyone at Filipino UK a happy and prosperous new year as we go into 2006.

The Moderating Team that is

Keith - Admin (our Host and Webmaster)

Rob
Pete

Would like to wish everyone a great year ahead, and thanks to all the main contributors this year,

that is..

Pauldo

Peterdavid

Gary

Gm47

Deepete

Andypaul

Manila bound

Oiishi

love888

and many more, the above have been the main overall contributors throughout the year of 2005, and we hope to see that continue through next year, it really has been great being a part of this forum, Im of course especially grateful to Keith our host, who has at his own expense kept this forum going, taking into account the costs of hosting this site, and keeping an eye on the maintenance, I would like to offer Keith our sincere gratitude for all his efforts in running the site througout last year, and we hope that Keith will keep it going, its simply the best asychronous forum in the UK today for those interested in the subject matter, many interested readers come here to get information about their visa situations, and Im sure many satisfied results have been obtained as a result of this forum.

I would also like to thank Rob who has this year joined the moderating team, Rob has been a great contributor, and his enthusiasm for the forum has been plain for all to see, Although I originally got some of my help from a site that used to be active, that was written and posted by Eddie Basson way back in 2003, 'British marrying Filipinos' I have tried to carry on the torch where he left off, I know without those sites and this forum, my quest would have been more difficult, so I am grateful for carrying this on, with my own website.

Its nice to make internet freindships along the way, I know Rob and I plan to meet next year, and let our wives meet up, I have got to know personally one or two members over the last 2 years, sadly Ive lost contact with 2 of them, but they have since left the forum shortly after their partners obtained visas.

Nevertheless we will continue carrying the torch in the UK for all those British-Filipino relationships that develop next year and in the future, so once again, may I say thank you to all the contributors both main and incidental and wish you and your families a happy new year for 2006 and a prosperous one.

Best wishes

Pete
Forum Mod...South East England

walesrob
31st December 2005, 17:40
A Happy New Year and a prosperous 2006 also from myself and Elsa to everyone on the forum, especially Keith & Ping, and Pete and Gina. Indeed without Pete or Keith this forum would not be here today. Keep up the good work, and long may it continue. :)

Rob - Forum Moderator

deepete
31st December 2005, 18:22
Happy New Year to all, I enjoy this site, doesnt take itself too seriously but there is some useful information in here as well.

Thanks and long may it continue.

Peter and Dee

andypaul
31st December 2005, 18:35
Happy New Year Especially the Three moderators who have helped so many People this year.

Just wish I had found the Website earlier the help and support from others here as been so helpful.

I will keep adding my Little Comments which might help those going though the same procedure as My Wife and I.

I have noticed others normally seem to dissapear once the Visa is sorted by I have tried to keep active and offer any help,encouragment and assitance My Wife or I can give.

I hope to report Our adventures as we open Bank Accounts,Sort schegen Visa, get Jenn used to the ways of the UK,find a gp, find courses and find a job.

Once again Thank You To Keith,Pete, Rob and your better halfs and May I wish you and all other Forum members a Happy and Healthy New Year :D

Eljohno
31st December 2005, 19:05
Thanks again for all who worked hard to keep the forum updated and running so well.

Have a great New Year....

John & Rhea

love8888
1st January 2006, 00:19
Happy New year's too to all out here

And thanks alot for all the info we got hope we will meet all someday so we can chika - chika (talking taking i mean )[FONT=Impact]

Admin
1st January 2006, 10:01
Happy & Prosperous 2006 to everyone who is here, has been, and will be.

Special thanks to Pete for all the excellent contributions, he knows more than the embassy, and should apply for the job of Home Secretary, or maybe on the shadow cabinet with that nice young golden spoon few whizzo!! ;)

Thanks to Rob for the help on here, spam kicking and all that, editing peoples posts by mistake, and being Welsh :lol:

And thanks to the rest of you for putting up with us, and posting useful info, as well as keeping it all light hearted. I hate serious forums full of zombies, and also those like Betfair where they are all 'back in the community'. I try to keep a balance in the middle.

This site will be here, unless New York is bombed out of existence (that is where the server is) :)

...and may I be the first to wish you all a Happy Easter :P