PDA

View Full Version : Free 3-day tickets for British Grand Prix

Terpe
8th April 2014, 21:30
The organisers are looking for small individual bands to play some upbeat cheerful music during times when there's no track action.
These are for 'roving' bands to play for the crowds. So no electrical connections will be available.
Brass bands, steel bands etc would be ideal.

In return for doing this over the 3 days of the British Grand Prix you'll all get free tickets to enjoy the racing and the atmosphere.
It's expected that 10 - 12 bands will be needed....each with their own 'patch' and approx 6-8 periods of playing each day for perhaps 10-15 minutes.

Seems like a pretty good exchange if anyone is interested.

Look here for the contact form (http://www.silverstone.co.uk/contact-us/contact-form/)
Or give them a call

Michael Parnham
20th April 2014, 08:27
Please don't put F1 result of todays race on forum because some of us won't be watching it until this evening, thank you so much! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
20th April 2014, 09:01
Senna won

jake
20th April 2014, 09:08
Senna won

Are you watching it live on radio?
From what i can see Lee Pulliam is winning. Mind they still have another 150 circles (sorry ovals) to go!

KeithD
20th April 2014, 09:35
Are you watching it live on radio?
From what i can see Lee Pulliam is winning. Mind they still have another 150 circles (sorry ovals) to go!
I'm watching it on one of those new black & white TV's. It's fantastic. The greyish whitish car is in the lead :xxgrinning--00xx3:.... just in front of the greyish whitish car :smile:

SimonH
20th April 2014, 09:45
I'm watching it on one of those new black & white TV's. It's fantastic. The greyish whitish car is in the lead :xxgrinning--00xx3:.... just in front of the greyish whitish car :smile:

How's the red one getting on :Erm:

Michael Parnham
21st April 2014, 11:44

You made me smile Keith, did watch it today and nice to see Lewis win again, certainly a change from watching Vettel win almost all the time! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
11th May 2014, 09:13
Look forward to today's race, young Lewis pole position again, keep it up Lewis!:xxgrinning--00xx3: