PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes double again ......

Terpe
6th April 2014, 17:52
:Jump:

Well done Lewis and Nico for bringing another Mercedes 1-2

And a very well deserved podium place for Force India.......their first I believe.

I didn't watch it but listened to it on the Radio....sounded like a classy exciting race with plenty of do or die fighting even between team 'mates' looking forward to watch the highlights.

raynaputi
6th April 2014, 20:17
Just finished watching it (recorded it coz we watched the Liverpool match :xxgrinning--00xx3:). What a change in the race compared to the last two! More exciting and Lewis & Nico racing for the 1st place was really great! Other teams' drivers were racing each others too which was a nice change! :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
7th April 2014, 06:34
Good man Lewis, well done Mercedes!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
7th April 2014, 06:56
I watched most of it and enjoyed the rivalry between the two Mercedes . I was watching online, a free stream because it wasn't on the BBC. :Rasp:

stevewool
7th April 2014, 07:55
i watched the start which is always the best then i switch off,there was no need to watch the rest as Peter told me who won :biggrin:

grahamw48
7th April 2014, 10:43
Please don't headline the result on here before the TV coverage ! :doh

Michael Parnham
7th April 2014, 12:30
I watched most of it and enjoyed the rivalry between the two Mercedes . I was watching online, a free stream because it wasn't on the BBC. :Rasp:

It is on BBC, I only ever watch it on BBC, if the full race isn't shown you at least get the highlights Steve, been watching it ever since it started on BBC many many years ago!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
7th April 2014, 12:33
Please don't headline the result on here before the TV coverage ! :doh

Good tip Graham, the best thing is to close down your PC until you've watched it!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jake
7th April 2014, 14:20
Apart from bouncy ball the only sport we still get live in the Philippines is F1.
I always sorry for Massa, as it seems he has to always follow team orders.