PDA

View Full Version : Another day another dollar

stevewool
5th April 2014, 10:11
Well what a ending to another week,
We are looking foe a few more drivers to add to our company, the pay is not bad if you do the work and make the bonus, but there seems to be no takers at all, so where are all these people who are looking for work, and to top it a long standing driver jacked this Friday too, his own fault he did a stupid thing which could have cost thousands, but he blamed everyone esle and then said f---- your job i am going on the dole,
I s this what England is coming too, have more kids and go onto the dole,
What a life his future family have if there dad is like that
Roll on only 57 more pay days for me or less :doh:doh:doh

fred
5th April 2014, 10:15
Only 57 pay days??
I thought you had another 3/4 years of it?

SimonH
5th April 2014, 10:24
Only 57 pay days??
I thought you had another 3/4 years of it?

If you get paid monthly that is 4 years and 9 months :smile:

stevewool
5th April 2014, 10:29
yep monthly pay and the months are flying by, just keep putting it away is all i can do and try to keep Ems out of the shoe shops, but she is cunning , she has my son to buy on line from his shop,:yikes:, but then again £90 down to £25 with his discount, whos the clever one:Erm:

joebloggs
5th April 2014, 10:55
where are they advertising these jobs :cwm25: :Erm:

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-s-figures-rises-second-month-succession/story-20829639-detail/story.html

stevewool
5th April 2014, 11:00
yes in this paper and on the job center site too, but where are they, the people i mean

les_taxi
5th April 2014, 11:02
Well what a ending to another week,
We are looking foe a few more drivers to add to our company, the pay is not bad if you do the work and make the bonus, but there seems to be no takers at all, so where are all these people who are looking for work, and to top it a long standing driver jacked this Friday too, his own fault he did a stupid thing which could have cost thousands, but he blamed everyone esle and then said f---- your job i am going on the dole,
I s this what England is coming too, have more kids and go onto the dole,
What a life his future family have if there dad is like that
Roll on only 57 more pay days for me or less :doh:doh:doh

If you jack your job you should not get benifits at all:mad:

stevewool
5th April 2014, 11:20
thats right for so many weeks i think, but his partner and there kids will be ok, you also have to remember some people play the game too, not claiming to live together so there partner gets benifits but bringing a income into the house hold with out the benifits office knowing, i am not saying everyone does this but it happens