View Full Version : Ship her out ! (and the mother)

Dedworth
2nd April 2014, 16:51
Student deportation 'must go ahead'

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/regional/student-deportation-must-go-ahead-1-5974120

les_taxi
2nd April 2014, 17:52
Promising student Yashika came to the UK to escape a relative who was physically abusive and claimed asylum last summer.
I have not really followed this but is the reason above reason enough to come to Uk?
Of course no one should suffer abuse but why did she come here?

If it's because we are soft then potentially anyone anywhere who has allegedly suffered abuse could come here saying the same.
I would say let her finish her Exams but on completion can the family pay for the free education she received-seems fair enough.

Dedworth
2nd April 2014, 18:04
The same reason they all come here Les - Treasure Island is a soft touch

Iani
2nd April 2014, 21:40
Well look, personally I think this is a crazy time to be deporting her - I mean surely let her take those A-Levels, which would help her future - one more month!

Then again, this isn't the first time she's appealed. Thing is, the asylum rule is there to protect people who are fleeing for their lives from a country which will not protect them - an unsafe country.

Mauritius is of course a dangerous place.........oh hang on, it's a parliamentary multi party democracy, renowned for racial harmony and one of the success stories of the region.

Confused.com

grahamw48
2nd April 2014, 21:57
Oh come on guys, we should be welcoming anyone in the world with a hard luck story...feeding them, giving them accommodation, and financing their education too.

tiger31
3rd April 2014, 05:07
sorry but this stuff makes me mad, we let foreign criminals stay after they serve their time because it will affect their human right to family life, yet deport a young girl who is just starting out in life and will be separated from her family is obscene to me .

London_Manila
3rd April 2014, 05:38
These cases seem to crop up every once in a while and joe public jumps on the sympathy waggon :yawn:

So we ignore all the immigration rules just because a few people feel sorry for her

BA need to answer why they refused to take her in the first place

Sorry but sympathy and exams are no reason to stop a deportation

If you want a immigration policy here in the UK then don't start picking and choosing who goes or stays

gm47
3rd April 2014, 07:59
These cases seem to crop up every once in a while and joe public jumps on the sympathy waggon :yawn:

So we ignore all the immigration rules just because a few people feel sorry for her

If you want a immigration policy here in the UK then don't start picking and choosing who goes or stays

agree with the above. Her reason for being afraid of taking her exams in her home country are because she is scared of an abusive relative ..... why doesn't she simply report him to the police and let them deal with it....or am I missing something ???

Dedworth
3rd April 2014, 08:06

Spot on :appl:

grahamw48
3rd April 2014, 10:37
Spot on :appl:

+1 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
3rd April 2014, 10:43
agree with the above. Her reason for being afraid of taking her exams in her home country are because she is scared of an abusive relative ..... why doesn't she simply report him to the police and let them deal with it....or am I missing something ???

Because the handwringers of this country have appointed us the moral guardians of, and a convenient bolt-hole for every human on this planet.

Dedworth
3rd April 2014, 18:06
She's been shipped back to where she came from :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
3rd April 2014, 19:40
is a bit mean to send her back b4 her exams, but then would her 'A' Levels be recognised outside the UK :cwm25:

coming on a visit visa over 2 yrs ago, and then claiming asylum after being here a over a year is a big :thumbsdown::BlacklistThumbdown0, your supposed to claim asylum straight away :NoNo:

and is
to escape a relative who was physically abusive a good enough reason to travel 1000's of miles and try and claim asylum :NoNo:

grahamw48
3rd April 2014, 22:10
The appropriate action was taken against somebody who had clearly been taking the :censored:....despite the petition signed by the usual rent an idiot mob. :mad:

Dedworth
3rd April 2014, 22:29
is a bit mean to send her back b4 her exams, but then would her A'levels be recognised outside the UK :cwm25:

I couldn't give a monkeys she was here illegally it's a disgrace that taxpayers money paid for her to be at school, I hope the rest of her family get fcuked off out of here PDQ

grahamw48
3rd April 2014, 23:32
Let's just take in the whole world and educate them free too. :anerikke:

London_Manila
4th April 2014, 02:49
Apparently her supporters are going to continue the fight to get her back to the UK

"Abusive relative" sounds like another cock and ball story to me

Is it so hard to report this abusive relative to the police :lame:

joebloggs
4th April 2014, 07:52
I couldn't give a monkeys she was here illegally it's a disgrace that taxpayers money paid for her to be at school, I hope the rest of her family get fcuked off out of here PDQ

you're all :heartshape1: dedworth :icon_lol:

but then again Mauritius doesn't look that bad :biggrin:

http://goldensombreroblogs.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/pristine-mauritius_l.gif

les_taxi
4th April 2014, 07:59
you're all :heartshape1: dedworth :icon_lol:

but then again Mauritius doesn't look that bad :biggrin:

http://goldensombreroblogs.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/pristine-mauritius_l.gif
Joe in a previous life :icon_lol:

joebloggs
4th April 2014, 08:03
Joe in a previous life :icon_lol:

pic taken of Mauritius in Blackpool last summer, i think 2 bits of Mauritius have a life of their own :wink:

les_taxi
4th April 2014, 08:33
Tell you what that girl can stay here and I will go there :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
4th April 2014, 08:44
Because the handwringers of this country have appointed us the moral guardians of, and a convenient bolt-hole for every human on this planet.

You omitted the word "parasite" after "human" - accuracy is important Graham :biggrin:

Dedworth
4th April 2014, 08:59
Apparently her supporters are going to continue the fight to get her back to the UK

"Abusive relative" sounds like another cock and ball story to me

Is it so hard to report this abusive relative to the police :lame:

The bleeding hearts should have a whip round so she can "continue her education" in Mauritius. I assume she was being schooled there before she decided to chance it here

grahamw48
4th April 2014, 09:07
You omitted the word "parasite" after "human" - accuracy is important Graham :biggrin:

Thanks for correcting that glaring omission Dedworth. :xxgrinning--00xx3: