PDA

View Full Version : Don't Deny Jealousy, Deal with It...

LEAHnew
17th October 2007, 14:00
Hi there… wanna share what I’ve read..hope it helps to make the relationship stronger:)

One of the biggest mistakes you can make is to try and hide it (in the long term, that doesn't mean you have to display it at the moment you feel it.) Jealousy is usually a signal of something needing fixing, and ignoring that usually only makes things worse.
Instead, I would suggest asking yourself "What do I feel insecure about?" Do I feel unattractive or uninteresting myself? Do I doubt the other persons love for me? Their physical attraction? Do I doubt that I can have the type of relationship I want?
Once you've figured out what the core discomfort is, then it's appropriate to ask yourself if your fears are well-founded. If it is, perhaps talking to your partner about what you are afraid of and why you believe your fears are well-founded makes sense.
In relationships where feelings of jealousy are mild and occasional, it reminds the couple not to take each other for granted. It can encourage couples to appreciate each other and make a conscious effort to make sure the other person feels valued
But when it's intense or irrational, the story is different.

LEAHnew
15th December 2007, 11:44
It’s been a long time I posted this thread:doh I wonder why there’s nobody replying or even sharing their experience about jealousy …..how they handle it or how they overcome it…So please mga amiga at kumare can u share some experiences about dealing with this hassle one, it will serve as a good help for me and to so some of my friends (To kukupops its just only enlighten I’m not jealous today maybe tmrw :Rasp::Rasp:Peace beb luv yah)

vbkelly
15th December 2007, 12:11
It’s been a long time I posted this thread:doh I wonder why there’s nobody replying or even sharing their experience about jealousy …..how they handle it or how they overcome it…So please mga amiga at kumare can u share some experiences about dealing with this hassle one, it will serve as a good help for me and to so some of my friends (To kukupops its just only enlighten I’m not jealous today maybe tmrw :Rasp::Rasp:Peace beb luv yah)

hi kuku are you alright there? speaking of JEALOUS me and husband since been together never felt jealous at all bcoz we both secured to our love to each other

LEAHnew
15th December 2007, 12:29
hi kuku are you alright there? speaking of JEALOUS me and husband since been together never felt jealous at all bcoz we both secured to our love to each other

Hi sis yes i'm alright:doh it's just only enlighten even silly jealous do u have any:Rasp::Rasp: oh well i can't elaborate that much:doh it's really hard. You know that I'll be meeting my BF soon so i am not in position to feel jealous I trust him but this post will be a good help to some believe me guys:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
15th December 2007, 12:34
My ex used to be jealous for no reason whatsoever.:NoNo:

I might as well have carried a tracking device up my :butthead:, as she knew within minutes where I was all the time.

Even after she got the divorce she wanted. :NoNo:

kimmi
15th December 2007, 12:39
thanks for the replies guys...ooooppppsss, sorry i thought i posted it...he he he

mare, u think its the effect...

LEAHnew
15th December 2007, 12:46
Mare this is my thread are u my friend:yikes:

To kuya DOm what tracking device my friend should use:cwm24:

vbkelly
15th December 2007, 13:34
Hi sis yes i'm alright:doh it's just only enlighten even silly jealous do u have any:Rasp::Rasp: oh well i can't elaborate that much:doh it's really hard. You know that I'll be meeting my BF soon so i am not in position to feel jealous I trust him but this post will be a good help to some believe me guys:xxgrinning--00xx3:

wow goodluck sis kuku for meeting your bf you'll be alright

Manilana
15th December 2007, 14:05
Hi Kukuroku,
There are different types of jealousy. Jealous to attention, time, people or emotion. In which type do you want me to share in particular?

LEAHnew
18th December 2007, 13:09
Hi Manilana.... any type (kahit halo-halong selos:D) as long as you shared it. we'll appreciate so much :xxgrinning--00xx3:Just we want to know how u deal and overcome it:)

kimmi
18th December 2007, 13:11
yeah Manilana, i want to get to know too..looking forward on ur reply...

btw, hi Mare..:)miss u

LEAHnew
18th December 2007, 13:18
Hi mare miss u too..Tell my friend she will alright...Just remain positive thinking and always relay to God:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Happy Fire works:D

kimmi
18th December 2007, 13:22
sure I will, I am enjoying the fire worksd here now but it dont last long because of the freezing cold..he he he:)