PDA

View Full Version : Eye test today

stevewool
22nd March 2014, 19:59
Today we had a trip into town and as we was passing Spec Savers i thought i may just pop in and try to make appointment,
Well come back in 35mins i was told and so i did,
It was amazing what they did and for how long too, all for a tenner,
Okay they do try their best to sell you there glasses and i brought 2 pairs for £85, 10 out of ten to Specs Savers i say :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
22nd March 2014, 20:34
I had a voucher for a free eye test at Specsavers and resisted the attempts to flog me new glasses. I gets me each year when you go in they have a new load of names for their so called Designer Frames. I'm quite happy with my 2 year old Ralph Lauren ones so I'm getting prices for sticking new lenses in them, my prescription only changed very, very slightly.

I agree Steve they do seem to do a very thorough job on the test.

les_taxi
22nd March 2014, 20:49
Get my reading glasses from pound land!

Dedworth
22nd March 2014, 20:54
I'm tempted to order a spare pair online

andy222
22nd March 2014, 21:05
Today we had a trip into town and as we was passing Spec Savers i thought i may just pop in and try to make appointment,
Well come back in 35mins i was told and so i did,
It was amazing what they did and for how long too, all for a tenner,
Okay they do try their best to sell you there glasses and i brought 2 pairs for £85, 10 out of ten to Specs Savers i say :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Try taking Les with you steve. You might save him some money. Ask Tiger.:laugher:

les_taxi
22nd March 2014, 21:10
You are on championship form tonight Andy!

andy222
22nd March 2014, 21:12
I was going to say do you want a bet?. But you have lost enough already.:laugher:

les_taxi
22nd March 2014, 21:17
I will seriously consider a bet could cover tigers!

andy222
22nd March 2014, 21:32
Then again it might not.:laugher:

Dedworth
22nd March 2014, 21:58
West Brom are relegation fodder but they're equal to all the other dross down there. The idiot Chairman / Owner is looking very stupid now for sacking Steve Clarke

andy222
22nd March 2014, 22:20
Lets face it Ded chelski wouldnt be anything without that ruskies millions.:wink:

les_taxi
22nd March 2014, 23:14
He will be stuffed when we freeze his assets!

Terpe
23rd March 2014, 17:08
My wife went to Specsavers a couple of weeks ago with a voucher.
Like you Steve have to say it was good service and good advice. She needed a slight change of prescription and opted to have new lenses in her existing frames.....no problems.
They just mentioned that no warranty given if the existing frames got broken.....not sure how that might hold up in court, anyway it worked out quite well.

The place was full of customers with plenty of staff.