PDA

View Full Version : Holidays?

Admin
29th December 2005, 09:57
Anyone got any holidays planned for 2006?

I haven't been any where since May, which is unusual for me, but starting a company in September has tied me up a bit (it's not Brothel & Bondage Limited!!).

Now that is all settled I may try and escape in February to Singapore, as a friend of ours from Wales is going there to se his mistress :rolleyes: Sorry, I'm getting confused...she's the dominant one :lol: :lol: :lol: Drives him crazy....HI JOHN...if your reading this, your famous on the WWW now....come on in, the waters lovely........yellow, as in all UK baths. ;)

Hopefully I'll get off to the US mid year, once I'v had a barcode ID tattooed on my ass :unsure:

walesrob
29th December 2005, 11:53
Originally posted by admin@Dec 29 2005, 08:57 AM

I haven't been any where since May, which is unusual for me, but starting a company in September has tied me up a bit (it's not Brothel & Bondage Limited!!).

Now that is all settled I may try and escape in February to Singapore, as a friend of ours from Wales is going there to se his mistress :rolleyes: Sorry, I'm getting confused...she's the dominant one :lol: :lol: :lol: Drives him crazy....HI JOHN...if your reading this, your famous on the WWW now....come on in, the waters lovely........yellow, as in all UK baths. ;)

Hopefully I'll get off to the US mid year, once I'v had a barcode ID tattooed on my ass :unsure:

Quoted post

Well, we have timeshare in Barbados B) and right now, the whole family are arguing over who should go... :lol: But I've heard Barbados is full of those celebrity types this time of year....blinkin' riff raff :lol:

Pauldo
30th December 2005, 02:24
Originally posted by admin@Dec 29 2005, 09:57 AM

Quoted post

Er, I'm going to the PI on Saturday if that counts?

Yes, Saturday, as in new years Eve Saturday :D

So while you are all out celebrating and partying up the new year in, I shall probably be in cattle class, centre row, smoking section with three crying kids on each side and a smelly toilet near my elbow :(

Admin
30th December 2005, 09:59
I used to leave the country for New Years Eve, gets on my nerves with all the crap on the TV here.

Barbados you say....any chance of a drug run for some scouse friends of mine? :lol: