PDA

View Full Version : The One Show

Michael Parnham
19th March 2014, 21:27
I'm very surprised no one has mentioned 'The One Show' because Alex the presenter has been to Philippines a few weeks ago to do a series from the disaster area Leyte, and also since she returned has been raising money to help those in need. All this week on 'The One Show' it has been showing the film of her visit to the Philippines, for those who have missed it should be able to watch it on BBC iplayer, I've really enjoyed the program myself, some of it very emotional! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
19th March 2014, 22:25
I've been watching it Michael ! :Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
20th March 2014, 01:31
Thanks Michael I'll have a look

Michael Parnham
20th March 2014, 06:56
Thanks Michael I'll have a look

Thankyou!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
20th March 2014, 22:56
I'm very surprised no one has mentioned 'The One Show' because Alex the presenter has been to Philippines a few weeks ago to do a series from the disaster area Leyte, and also since she returned has been raising money to help those in need. All this week on 'The One Show' it has been showing the film of her visit to the Philippines, for those who have missed it should be able to watch it on BBC iplayer, I've really enjoyed the program myself, some of it very emotional! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks for the heads-up on this Michael, I'll check it out......always enjoying watching anything like that.