for World Rugby champion 2007!
Hmmmmmmmmmm, Good Luck England hehehe!

Goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
15th October 2007, 21:42
Come on you whities :yikes:

andypaul
15th October 2007, 22:30
I guess the man utd player named south african player is not your favourite Mr admin sir?

kimmi
16th October 2007, 03:29
so Boss Keith is being racist here?

KeithD
16th October 2007, 09:22
so Boss Keith is being racist here?

By supporting SA? :Erm:

Anyway....rugby.....butch men....sweating.....grabbing & fondling each other.....they may as well play naked and just get on with the live homo :Sex: ......it'll give the Welsh something to watch on a cold rainy day :icon_lol:

LEAHnew
21st October 2007, 12:04
Boss you support SA :yikes::D congratulation:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::ARsurrender:

walesrob
21st October 2007, 12:16
Anyway....rugby.....butch men....sweating.....grabbing & fondling each other.....they may as well play naked and just get on with the live homo :Sex: ......it'll give the Welsh something to watch on a cold rainy day :icon_lol:

Football: watching little fairies tapping the ball gently towards the goal, and on the way falling over it. You know when the fairies fall over, they pretend they are injured, poor little fairies, and start crying. And then sometimes the little fairies can't play because they hurt their little finger while eating dinner last night. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
21st October 2007, 12:20
Football: watching little fairies tapping the ball gently towards the goal, and on the way falling over it. You know when the fairies fall over, they pretend they are injured, poor little fairies, and start crying. And then sometimes the little fairies can't play because they hurt their little finger while eating dinner last night. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

That's why I'm into horse racing, real men, 40mph on 1/2 ton of meat, jumps 12 ft, jockey falls off, gets hammered into the ground, same as being hit head on by a 40mph car, gets up, rides in the next race, all for £150 a ride. :Hellooo:

les_taxi
26th October 2007, 10:19
hey keith you not mentioned liverpool fc much lately,it's no good keeping quiet we all know they are duffers,man u riddiculed at start of season and lpool the team to watch lol. man u for title and maybe cl glory!:)

KeithD
26th October 2007, 10:29
Liverpool are about level in the Premiership with the Mancs.

Can't wait for the UEFA final, Liverpool v Everton

Unlike the Mancs who support one home team, I support both the 'Pool teams :)

les_taxi
26th October 2007, 11:01
6 6 0 0 13 1 12 18 W W W W W W:)
our last 6 results
here's yours:yikes:
6 3 3 0 11 3 8 12 W D D W D W
too many draws keith,if only you had got sven!
yes we only support one team it's in the blood ya know.

KeithD
26th October 2007, 12:07
....and Man U's start to the season was a flyer!! :rolleyes:

As I said, basically all on the same points, we have the best GD, our defense isn't as HOLY as yours :)

les_taxi
26th October 2007, 13:27
erm no not really you don't have best gd ours is 12 your 11 and we have the best defense too 3 goals in league conceded:)
we had bad start but now we flyin where as u sinking!
only trying to wind you up as i am bit bored and long wknd of work comin up.
love footie banter and know your have great sense of humour boss!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
26th October 2007, 20:46
man yoooo fan, Harrowgate, yorkshire, typical :action-smiley-081:

les_taxi
27th October 2007, 03:38
lol harrogate methinks! been fan all my life watch them home and away,i had no choice where i was born:doh